CHAPTER 17

A/N: blackue02 Thank you so much for making this amazing banner for me! I love it! It's looks amazing!

A/N: I have a small request! I will try my best to update everyday starting today! I might miss one or two days if I'm too busy but it will be very regular! The only thing I ask from all of you is to give my chapters at least 55 votes! I don't think that's too much to ask for! Thank you ❤️ Happy reading!

|AUTHOR|

Veer didn't know what was wrong with him. All the emotions that he had bottled up for the past few years were now out and he had not a clue as to how to put them back where they were. It was impossible for him to push Meera away which wasn't the case before.

Ever since they shared a moment at the lake Veer hasn't been able to keep his thoughts away from her. He would never admit this loudly but he loved the way she spoke to him, with her beautiful soothing voice, he loved the way her body felt against his and most of all what has him doomed was the taste of her skin.

He wanted more but at the same time her knew that her was entering a very dangerous zone. He made his way towards his room and shut the door with his leg. Frustrated with everything that had been going on he decided to take a long shower.

He carefully removed the letter that had been nestled in one of his pockets and placed it in the drawer before shutting it tightly. Veer knew he had to keep the promise he had made Sister Brenda, as weird as it sounded, he had to wait for the right time to open it. No matter how badly he wanted to rip out the envelope and read the letter this very second.

Veer was mentally and physically drained out by all the events that had taken place today. Sister Brenda's passing away, the moments he shared with Meera especially the kisses and last but the most exhausting of all the things that had taken place today was meeting Jia after almost four years.

The last one sucked out most of his energy more than he would have bargained for. He knew it was always a stupid mistake to have dated Jia. At that time that seemed liked the most viable option, but now he knew that it was the stupidest decision of his entire life. Keeping her away was thr hardest thing to do today. She can be really overbearing.

Veer sighed running his fingers through his hair. He decided to take a quick shower. He removed his clothes and threw them in the laundry basket that was kept near the washroom. He closed the glass door of the shower stall behind him and adjusted the taps for the right temperature of water. He sighed in content as the water cascaded down his body.

A few minutes later when he was content with the shower, he quickly dried himself and pulled on some sweats without wearing a shirt. For the first time in the past few days everyone would be staying here instead of Annie's and Arjun's house.