AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello, my dear readers,
I have to admit that this has to be the favorite part of my book! Get ready to read my rant lol.

First off I would love to thank each one who took the time and read my book! Thank you because without the encouragement from you guys I could have never done any of this!

I still can't get over the fact that the book is over but at the same time, I can't wait to start writing the next book. I have a lot of things planned I hope you guys stick with me.

It wasn't an easy journey! There were many times where I wanted to just delete my entire account and disappear but I didn't. I didn't do that because I love writing! There's this exhilarating feeling about turning my imagination into words so that you guys could live what my imagination!  I'm sharing a huge piece of me with all of you!

Now all of you might be wondering as to why I chose this particular genre. Right? I chose it because it was something that needed to be recognized. I chose it because I wanted to write something meaningful. When we see the sacrifices these soldiers make, we show them sympathy for that moment and then move on with our lives. I wanted to give you guys more than just that one thought. There's more to them and not all of us are aware of it! Even I wasn't. It took me time to understand and introspect everything.

They are our heroes, but we forget that they too have a family, a wife, a husband, and children eagerly waiting for them to come back. They need to be recognized more! They need to be cherished more! We have real-life heroes walking amongst us!

Initially, I began searching for books that were in this genre but found only a few of them so in a spur of a moment I thought about writing my own story! So, here I am! Done with two of them and planning for more.

Oh and one more important thing! Everything that I have written or will write in the future is fiction! This is not how the actual things work, but I hope you guys know that the emotions that I describe and the things that these army families face are real.

Once again thank you so much for supporting me! If you have any questions at all you ask me here and I will answer!

Thank you! Take care and stay safe people!

With love
Lil417 💖