❣️TwO

What do you guys think of Addelyn then?

Yay or nay!

~~~~~~~~~

Addelyn had finally come to a conclusion that the two would go for food on Talia's request. The girl loved food and since she had skipped breakfast for the occasion it seemed most fitting.

"Scarlett Green will never not be good for brunch" Talia hummed holding the door open "Simon hates it, so I will pick him something up on the way back"

"Yeah, I don't think he's very fond of the food here, remember the time we ordered in from here and all he did was complain" Addelyn joked sitting down at a table placing her handbag down the side of her thighs.

"I don't even know if they still serve breakfast at this time, but that's what I want" Talia browsed through the menu "Oh yeah, all day. Never mind. I'm happy now"

"I'm thinking Salmon" Addelyn adressed "I haven't had it in so long. I never cook it at home, it gives the apartment a funny smell"

"That's so weird" Talia laughed "No, like seriously it's so strange"

"What are you two lovely ladies having" A waiter adressed them, smiling genuinely. "I must say girlie, that dress is flattering"

"Thank you" Addelyn blushed "I'm going to order the salmon with the honey glazed carrots and my friend here will have an All day breakfast no mushrooms"

"And a tonic water with lemon please" Talia added.

"And a large jug of fresh orange juice if possible" Addelyn remembered a drink for herself.

With that, he waved cheerfully and left to hand in the order.

"You're going to so regret not going for a big fat greasy breakfast" Talia joked across the table

"I have had such a poor diet lately because I've been run off my feet" Addelyn admitted "Just been ordering sushi late at night when I get home and then eating snacks through the day"

"Yet you still have such an amazing figure" Talia gasped "lucky girl"

"So about this holiday. At first I was nervous about the other people,  now I know Emily is and I'm venturing further to the hell nah side"

"Yeah, luckily only us two know how bad she can actually get so none of the boys have had their holiday ruined yet" Talia grinned "speaking of which I emailed you the ticket to print and the booking confirmations since you need proof of ID. Not sure why, we're all staying in the villa and there's no way to know exactly who is in there at all times but apparently Josh said it was something to do with who would be held accountable fairly if there were any damages" She shrugged.

"You still haven't told me who is even going" She ushered, applying lip balm onto her cracked lips.

"Well you obviously know JJ and Simon. Alongside us 3 girls it makes it to 5. Freya which is Josh's girlfriend takes us to 6. Harry, Ethan, Vikk, Tobi and Josh takes us to 11. Both Freezy and Lux are coming which takes us to 13, Chip is coming and so is Gib. That makes the 15. will and Chris don't know if they can slot in the time yet" Talia concluded.

"I literally haven't even heard of a few of those" Addelyn exclaimed "they don't know me either. They're going to feel so awkward"

"They honestly won't. Simon said he will mention to the boys you are coming beforehand. They're not going to think you're some impostor"

"I feel like some imposter" she grumbled.

"Give over, you're my best friend"

"Here's your meals lovelies, Enjoy" The same waiter came over and placed the contents from the tray onto the table.