💫Mental health💫

So guys,
Lately I've been struggling with updates. Struggling to wrap my head around it etc, get my ideas onto paper.

And it upsets me....because I truly do love writing this book....and I love that everyone enjoys reading it.

Being honest lads, my mental health is pretty fragile and there's not many people around that I openly just sit and talk about it with...because that's not me y'know. I do my stuff, get on with life, nobody really asks so I don't really tell.

But I know across a platform like this....even worldwide. People struggle with mental health.

For me it's my mind vs my heart. I want something so bad but they just don't seem to agree with each other. If I follow my heart, the logic seems to outweigh it and if I think logically, it gets dampened by my own feelings.

And some people may not have a clue what I'm on about here haha, and trust me I don't blame you but if you do.

If literally any of you do, I'm literally a dm away. I read your stories, I read your short little notes before a chapter.

I notice people saying they might be nervous for an exam, that they've had a bad week, and I feel like writing truly portrays a person if you let it.

That's why I'm so versatile and honest on this platform because for people to write and be involved so deeply with mental health, it makes me wonder how many people are out there alone with their own experiences.

I just want everyone who reads my story to know really, and have an insight of why sometimes I don't have the most frequent updating schedule, why sometimes my stories reflect so suddenly on mental health.
Because even if some of the events in my stories don't reflect me in real life, at least they're being talked about openly so people don't feel as alone with it.

And on that note,

Ily.

Indifference hit 10k. I'm half way through a very big chapter that I hope you all enjoy!!!

Love❤️