❣️NInE

Freya and Addelyn duo! 😍😍😍cmonnnn'

~~~~~

Come onnnn" Addelyn chanted, pulling Freya's arm as they headed down the beach.

It was clear to see that the pair of them, other than Talia and Emily who were trailing slightly behind with Cornetto Ice creams they had found at a stall, were excited.

"There's a massive line" Freya laughed following her "it isn't going anywhere, you're like a child at christmas Addy"

A new nickname. Addelyn wasn't even aware her name could be abbreviated so many different times. Apparently, according to the group it could be.

Freya's hands were warm as they interlocked fingers whilst they waited in the line, grateful when Addelyn returned the favour and squeezed her hand back in comfort.

Along this beach front, it seemed a lot busier than before and had a range of activities being held. Whilst waiting in the line, Addelyn had found herself fascinated by a small group of friends all gathered on a large beach blanket with multiple beverages around them, all happily engaging in conversation.

She felt a slight downfall in her mood at this. Yes she had friends that she was grateful for but sometimes she felt like at the age she was at she was missing out on so much too.

Holidays, friendships, dating.

The list didn't seem to end. She had never really put much thought into how lucky Talia was. She had many friends and she could spend time with them and it still be part of her career. Addelyn had to keep business and pleasure very separate. It wouldn't be at all professional to mix the two.

"Do you want the rest" Talia asked, pushing the ice cream in her face hastily "me and Emily are going to sit on the sun loungers over there. My feet are hurting"

"Yeah sure, Please get photos" Addelyn insisted giving the girl a brief hug before letting her go "I swear Frey, everyone is shoving their food on me in attempt to fatten me up"

"Course they're not" Freya laughed wrapping her arm around Addelyn's shoulder, the idea seeming more suitable "You're perfect babe"

"I wish I could spend more time doing shit like this" Addelyn admitted "everything seems so fun"

"We haven't even been here a day" Freya laughed "you haven't seen the most of it"

"You're not wrong, I've never been on a holiday with a group of people as such. Me and Talia usually meet people there but it's never big groups. I'm worried of making a fool of myself"

"Trust me collectively we all have our fair share of embarrassing nights out" Freya chuckled fondly "you'll fit in a lot with the lads, you seem quite common. Oh god, sorry I hope you don't take offence by that"

"It's no problem, people don't usually expect me to act like this" She smiled back to Freya.

"I'm glad you said that, I thought I'd just offended you on our first day in, what a shambles that would have been"

"I must admit, that flyboarding exercise seems rather fun" Addelyn admitted "I bet it makes you jump out of your fucking skin when it launches you in the air though"

"I'm sure they do it gradually" Freya motioned to look over at someone just about to start their session "So I'm guessing it wouldn't be AS scary"

"Why don't we try it" Addelyn enthused "don't be a bore Frey let's try"

"I'm all here for Jet ski's but that big tank putting me high up in the air over water is a big no" she chuckled "you feel free to"

"Should we go on one of those jets together"