❣️ThIrtEEn

It's 1am. I'm tired. This is sloppy but lil bit of Harry/Addelyn for you guys!

~~~~~~

"Yeah, back home. Theres 2 of the little fuckers" Harry shivered opening the villa door with his key as Addelyn rushed through.

"What are their names?" Addelyn was intrigued now.

The whole cab ride back her and Harry had spoken briefly about siblings.

"Rosie and Josh. Rosies a little younger than me and Josh is like 6 maybe 7 years younger. I'm too far gone to remember" he mumbled drearily.

"I have 2 brothers. Both older" she smiled at him "Alfie and Kai"

"We had a dog called alfie" he made the statement.

Shortly after, he'd tumbled over one of the seats in the hallway, slipping onto his back because of his wet feet.

"We should totally make a slip and slide" she insisted her eyes glistening as they met his.

"Your dress is literally sticking to you, and has blood all over it. Get changed first"

"Nah don't be a pussy haz, get the soap"

"Call me a pussy again and I'll put ye'r in the fuckin bin" he shook his hands in mockery.

"Here's some" she squealed grabbing the liquid and squirting it down the perimeter of the hallway.

Other than the dining room the house was connected through an array of corridors and hallways. The two were taking advantage of this. Seeing as they'd taken a cab home, they were the first two back and the rest who came home earlier were clearly asleep in bed, or so they assumed since nobody had come down at the commotion they had made as they came back.

"Come on, push me" Addelyn insisted.

"No, run and slide. It's not that hard you melon"

"You try first"

"Edz, I'm already sat down I can't move" he laughed, one that he usually made when he'd been defeated.

With it, she ran across the length of the hall, disappointed when she didn't slide as far as she'd expected.

"Aha, that's what we need" she grabbed a cup and filled it "water"

It was true. The two had become reckless in attempt to aid their fun and the hallway had become foamy and soapy. The damage wasn't heavy however and could be cleaned up in minutes and for the pair it was utter bliss as Harry finally stood up.

"3-2-1. Go"

Both held hands as they ran, each trying to steady each other and gasped at the end as the door opened, both of them falling to the ground, Harry's elbow making its way into Addelyn's face as her nose bust...again.

"Fuckin hell bog, you've floored her" Ethan shrieked trying to steady himself on the slippery surface "you good love"

"Yeah I'm fine" she laughed unevenly.

Her nose had suffered quite an impact tonight and she was more than satisfied that her and Harry were on even terms of attempting to break each others.

"Yo, what is all this shit man" JJ walked through the house "I'm going to bed, fuck dealing with this"

"No, JJ stay. Look it's a slip and slide" Simon insisted trying to drag his friend down the hall "shit. Tate what happened to your nose"

"I think bog's fuckin broke it"

"I fell at the pier and bust it and then he elbowed me and it went again" she laughed holding the hem of her dress against it "it's no biggie, I'm a man"