❣️SeVeN

Addelyn the poor lamb put herself in such an awkward situation the last chapter....

Whoops

~~~~~~~

"She kind of just threw herself at me crying" Harry explained rubbing the back of his neck fumblingly.

"Poor lamb, she really felt that bad about hurting you? Any other fucker would have just laughed at the situation. Me and Behz probably didn't do any favours we kept teasing her about it on the plane" Freezy spoke back to him, climbing into the cab with him and Lux.

"Yeah, I think she thought it was JJ. Said something about everyone was making her feel bad for it" he shrugged back to his peers, pulling open his phone "I've forgotten her name, what is it again?"

"Talia put it in the group-chat didn't she?" Freezy looked into the back of the cab. "Why?"

"Background checks" Harry lied looking down at his feet.

She'd actually hugged Harry.

It had been a while since he'd even been in the company of a female, his breakup with Kate had left him defeated and give him a bad impression of girls in general. After the breakup he stopped trying, stopped making an effort. He deemed them all the same. Inconsiderate and rude.

Yet she'd broke down in tears all because she thought she'd hurt his feelings?

It made his mind do a complete 360. He was expecting for her to be very much like the other girl they'd all met at the airport, seeing as the 3 were friends.

"Yeah, so I went into modelling at around 15. My dad always knew that I had a talent for it. I could have gone to uni. My parents always had the money saved but it limited me. I knew I could do more than that" Lucy boasted sitting down on the seats.

Himself, Lux, Freezy, Ethan and Chip were all mid conversation when she invited herself over and the lot of them were left dumbfounded on what to even say to her.

"Oh right, that's cool" Chip looked unsure with his reply but offered a slight smile, returning his attention back to his group of friends.

"Yeah, I mean. I wouldn't have fit in. Everyone would have been friends with me for my money. I wanted real friends"

Harry grimaced at this. She was bold to assume people would even want to be friends with her because of money. She seemed insufferable and the more she carried on talking the more you could see the boys were beginning to feel uncomfortable in her presence.

"Do you think the Jumper looks nice" she butted in once again seeking approval "it's custom made"

"Yeah, looks great love, have you tried to find Talia?" Freezy asked desperately.

Harry smiled at this. He was trying to get her to go away. In a polite way? Man was a genius.

Sure, her facial features didn't let her down and Harry had to admit, if she didn't bring the personality she had, he'd have found her somewhat attractive but her attitude completely let her down and he knew all of the boys were thinking the exact same thing.

"Not yet, I'm sure she'll be grabbing food. She used to eat 2 lunches you know" she gasped "back in high school everyone used to be mortified by it"

"I eat about 6 meals a day" Harry snapped back defensively "nothing wrong with having a good appetite"

"We're girls" she shrugged "isn't healthy"