❣️TwENTY-Three

Was it acceptable for a bunch of adults to be drinking excessively in a waterpark? Probably not but it didn't stop them.

"This isn't a place to be daydrinking fam" Jj observed the group who sat closest to the slides.

He'd finally moved from lounging on the sun beds to socialise with the other group, most of them already dispersing from him to find something to do.

"Listen lad, every time there's an opportunity for me get shit faced, I'm taking it" Harry replied, his glass hoisted in the palm of his hand.

Everyone who had met Harry had always questioned his inability to hold a glass properly, but he'd never conformed to changing his ways. He still held it like an idiot regardless.

"You finally found a partner to go up there with you?" Jj asked referring to the slide.

"I did, it's not even scary, Jj you're a bitch" Addelyn commented bravely.

She was past tipsy at this point, her words escaped without thought and she was finding herself laughing at the most boring things. A pigeon had flown past her before and she'd found it hilarious, it was rather embarrassing on her behalf.

"No, Harry's just fat man. I was scared he was going to squish me or somet"

It wasn't unfamiliar that the boys used slang, you'd expect being so popular they'd at least try smarten up their language but nope. They were still common as hell.

"He's not fat" Addelyn retorted her hand instantly reaching for his thigh.

Harry gulped at the sudden gesture, she was acting Ballsy, really ballsy infact and he didn't know how to respond to it.

He was clearly more sober than her at this point, him having a higher alcohol tolerance and he was left divided.

He didn't necessarily want to move her hand, he'd quite enjoyed the physical intimacy she'd given him through the day but if he didn't call an end to it soon, how far would it actually go?

"Erm. You're crushing my knee lad" he muttered peeling her fingers from his clammy skin.

Yet again, she looked hurt by his comment. He was just a king at fucking shit up. It seemed like his speciality.

"That's basically like calling my hand fat or something" she whined standing up from her seat "I'm finding something to do"

Her tone seemed bitter and it was clear to everyone, even Harry himself that she was offended.

"Reckon you should go after her bog, I know a pissed off chick when I see one" Freezy sighed placing his drink down on the table.

"Nah bro. It's too warm to be chasing girls across water parks. fuck off"

It wasn't like his reasoning wasn't acceptable, if anything he didn't have to chase after her, she chose to be offended by a comment that wasn't necessarily even offensive in the first place.

Addelyn found herself stumbling a lot more than she had hoped to. It was just her luck to storm off when she was in such a state.

A sudden urge to vomit had risen and before even seconds later she was hurled over the closest bin. If anyone had seen this, they'd never let her live it down but luckily with a scan of the area not many people were around, not that she knew personally at least.

"You alright there love?"

She hadn't heard that voice before and her head whipped in his direction, her head spinning too much for her liking leaving her head in the bin once again.