❣️EiGhT

~~~~~~

After placing the rest of her clothes into the wardrobe, closing the door carefully as she moved towards the bed she let out a sigh of sheer euphoria.

She had made some terrible first impressions already but with Harry's explanation and clear forgiveness she seemed a lot more optimistic about resuming with her day. It was so warm outside and the weather was too inviting to miss out on an opportunity.

The white curtains were blowing slightly in rotations however no cold air entered the room, it was warm and slightly humid. The sun was hidden well behind the shade of a few palm trees on the lawn, making the cream walls slightly darker than if there was direct sunlight shining through. White and cream always made an area look larger than it was, it was a color associated with purity and grace. The room color eliminated any bad feelings being forced upon her unwillingly. She was a big believer in color being a large influence on your feelings and associations.

Addelyn was overjoyed by the holiday in general, especially by the people who she'd already been in the company of. So, they had swearing habits and insulted each other a lot but other than that the boys were welcoming and friendly. She hadn't felt ultimately excluded travelling here so she was already keen and eager to meet everyone else, assuming their personalities and charisma would be somewhat the same.

"We're going for cocktails Adds" Talia screeched in happiness as she entered the bedroom throwing herself on the bed.

By the looks of things, she had already dressed for the occasion, a baby blue dress hugging her figure perfectly as she had her hair pulled back in clips. Addelyn had to admit, she had some beautiful friends.

"That outfit is actually so pretty" Addelyn complimented "Just the girls?"

"Yeah, literally every single boy in the house is asleep. They'll most likely want to go out and make it an all-night thing" Talia rolled her shoulders easily "so we may as well go have some fun"

"I need to change, I can't go out in a simple gym set" She exclaimed laughing "Find me something Tals, simple but effective"

"well for one, that's my pleated skirt from Greece which I thought I had left there so just to reminisce you should wear that and...aha.. this"

With pulling clothes across hangers, she pulled a plain crop top off the hanger and threw the clothes on the bed next to her "Cmon chop chop"

Talia really did have her on a time limit here. With that being said, she was quick to take her hair from the headband, now just down to her top and underwear. It was only Talia, she didn't mind.

She did sometimes wonder who invented the unforeseen rule that girls were just comfortable to get changed around each other freely. She put it down to how close you are to people really, because she knew there were some Females she definitely wouldn't expose herself in front of.

"We need to find you a holiday romance" Talia droned desperately "It's been so long since I've seen you with a boy"

She chuckled at this as she sprayed herself with a deodorant and placed the cropped shirt over her strapless bra. Talia was always the one who tried to set Addelyn up with people, claiming it would be so cute to go on double dates. Unfortunately, if there was one thing Addelyn was bad at, it was finding love.

Yes, her teenage years had been reckless but so had most people's and back at university nobody wanted anything serious anyways. Addelyn was too focused on graduating to even feel like her feelings were hurt by this. She simply didn't care and if anything she was the person to usually pull the friend-zone card on people.