❣️SiXTeeN

Addelyn couldn't pinpoint how she felt this afternoon.

Arriving back from the beach in high spirits to have it spiral so devastatingly fast was more than a harsh reality for her.

She felt empty. Truly and utterly deflated could only partially explain it.

She lay on her bed, a deflated sigh leaving her lungs as she looked at the ceiling.

Any task seemed too hard right now, even looking through her phone proved tiresome. Of course it was all brand deals and modelling opportunities, she was on holiday and they had promised to send any offers directly to her manager, alas, their promise being broken most obviously.

The air seemed a lot more brisk and cool now to her luck and she turned on her side, all her demons seeming to arise most suddenly.

Why was it that she felt so down and upset? Nothing had happened on the holiday that could make her feel like this right now.

It was weak.

She knew she had friends on the holiday and Addelyn knew herself the boys favoured her a lot more than Emily but she still felt rather lonely. Like everyone was against her, even Harry was now.

To her recollection, they'd really enjoyed the night and he'd seemed comfortable and loving around her, for the next day to become hostile and cold was nothing more than a mystery to her.

It was now that she'd realised Talia had been doing the same thing to her. She seemed so two faced when Addelyn thought about it carefully. She was the first to talk about Emily but now she was on a holiday with her, Addelyn was somehow forgotten. Merely a puppy dog the girls felt they could drag around to their pleasing.

Sure, it had been 24 hours, but with them being in a new country, interactions were a lot more binding and emotions intensified also so it was clear that Addelyn realised her feelings had spurred from this.

If 24 hours in the girls were choosing to ignore her, how would it be for the next 12 days?

Yes, she thought she had the boys, but did she want to intrude like that?

She would have had Harry, but now he was completely opposed to being near her, even avoiding her on the walk back to the villa so she had excused herself as she got through the door, the rest all going to play a video game before they went out at the night.

A boys night out.

Of course Addelyn wasn't welcome.

However, the girls hadn't even made an effort to call or even check in on why she'd came to her bedroom so suddenly.

She didn't expect them to, and they weren't obliged to but it still hit hard when they didn't.

Wiping a tear that had escaped her eyelid, she pulled the covers over her body gently. She had changed into a black playboy graphic tee as soon as she got in, the swimsuit sticking to her body uncomfortably.