❣️ThReE

Honestly right now, the sidemen are literally saving my life right now with streams and uploads....

Who's your favourite streamer out of them all?

~~~~~~~~~

Simon didn't take a lot of convincing to come and pick the girls up on the bargain Addelyn would buy him anything he wanted for food so now the 3 were in the car on their way to Burger King, something Simon was adamant he was going to have since picking them up from Addelyn's.

"I'd save the drinking for the holiday if I was you Tate, I know how much of a little lightweight you are" Simon teased parking up "gimme your card"

"Use contactless" she said handing him the card with ease "my managers going to wonder why I've started eating at Burger King"

"I didn't know they take that much notice" Simon shrugged looking at her with a raised eyebrow "that's kinda weird"

"I had a call the other day asking why I'd ordered like a large sum of clothes. Told them I could do what I want, I pay them to finance not to be intrusive"

"Exactly"

"I'll be back in a moment"

"You are a lightweight, he's right" Talia laughed, adjusting her body to see her friend in the back seat.

"I'm not, you're worse than me"

"Not at all"

The bickering had carried on all the way until Simon came back to the car with his bag of Burger King, handing both Talia and Addelyn a cup of soda. She didn't ask what it was, just took it and drank from the straw, surprised by the taste of sprite.

"Classy. I don't even really drink sprite but cheers" She thanked him.

"I don't know why you're saying thank you" he laughed "you paid"

"In that case, I thank myself" she kissed her hand "lovely drink Addelyn"

"You're a weirdo uno" he laughed exiting the car park "did I ever tell you Talia you have weirdo mates"

"Says yours" Talia snapped back defensively "JJ is a freak of nature"

"That's different we live with him"

"That's even worse" Addelyn joined in "call me weird again and I'll spit in your dinner"

"Fuck you"

"Fuck you too minter"

It was true, in situations like this both Talia and Simon had never made her feel awkward or out of place, something she was grateful for as Talia was one of her closest friends.

She had 2 other friends who she was close to Lycian who was a boy she had met online, and Eleanor who she had met at a modelling shoot, everyone else was more like an acquaintance to herself. She didn't have much time to be social so things such as friendships and relationships if not long term weren't very common.

Addelyn herself didn't mind not having many friends though, it didn't ultimately phase her. she lived a rather private life and enjoyed it, other than modelling nobody knew of her really and the freedom to be who she desired with no added pressure was something she was happy with.

"This burger is amazing, want a bite" Simon offered the burger up in the air.

It was something nobody expected someone like Addelyn to do. She always presented herself so well but was realistically as common as they come. Her persona did not match how she presented herself one bit. It shocked people immensely once they had been in her company for long enough.