❣️TeN

~~~~~

So this is what girls do in their spare time? Harry thought to himself as he threw himself down on the bed, Ethan following not long after, landing on his rib.

"Ow Behz" He whined incompetently turning back to Addelyn who seemed lost in the clothes in front of her.

Seemingly between the two, these being Addelyn and Emily he had definitely chosen already who his favorite was. Emily seemed obnoxious from the get go and as she carried on throughout the day and just being herself in general, Harry excluded himself from being near her.

It had happened downstairs. She'd tried to lie on him dramatically, complaining at the heat. At the time he'd sort of just jumped up quickly and ran, which must have looked really rude to everyone but Harry didn't care. He didn't pretend to be alright in a circumstance he was uncomfortable in but to avoid hurting the girls feelings personally he escaped before he said something offensive.

"Dress or skirt" Addelyn huffed drawing his attention back to the task.

It was cute really, the fact her lip juttered into a pout, her eye lashes making her eyes stand out a lot more than before. Had she put makeup on? Surely not? Her hair was still tucked back, but now it was plaited and lay over her right shoulder. This morning she had a gym outfit on but now she had a colored skirt and a plain back crop top. He'd he lying if he tried to convince himself that the outfit didn't look great on her. It did, she had an amazing figure and he had an idea she definitely participated in some sports. Maybe he could ask her.

"Dress" he finally answered Ethan too busy on his phone in a conversation "behz you're here to help you Wally"

"Alright chill chill, I'm gonna have to go" he ended the call briefly "what is it again?"

"Ethannnn" she whined instantly.

It was so innocent and childlike that Harry had to snigger to himself. It was cute but she couldn't be taken serious if she was having tantrums like this. It swayed him slightly, if it was Emily right now, doing the EXACT same thing he would have got sick of her and thought she was being bratty and childish, but Harry saw a different perspective when it came to Addelyn. He forgive her for the brattiness a lot easier and by the fondness and laughter coming from Ethan he did too.

"Whatttt" he droned back laughing "what did bog say"

"He said dress"

"Then I say dress"

"You're meant to say Skirt" she told him.

"Am I? Well skirt"

"You're saying that because I said to"

"For fuck sake Adds, you'd look fine in a pair of tracksuit bottoms. Wear what you want"

Harry's ears perked at this. He was complimenting her. Harry hated the idea of it and was quick to join himself back into the conversation. His jealousy had overrode his awkwardness by now and he was adamant he was going to get Addelyn to pick his side over Ethan's, she just had to.

"Choose the dress, the floral one. Go try it on" Harry insisted "I'll tell you how it looks"

"But..."

"Addelyn, shut up. Go try it on you fool"

"I don't like you"

"Not fond of you either since you fucked my nose up" he joked "now go try it"

"Okay okay"

With his order in mind, Addelyn went to change leaving Harry and Ethan alone.

"Do you want to stop staring mate, it's kind of bait"  Ethan laughed lowly to his mate "may as well be drooling"