❣️FoUrTeEn

1.4K in close to a week! I'm so happy! Here's an update :)
~~~~~~~~

Safe to say, the next morning wasn't as pleasant as the night before.

Mood swings. Tantrums. Arguments.

Everybody seemed to be suffering the same utter exhaustion. Everyone was hungover and everyone seemed in bad spirits. Everyone other than Addelyn who still was resting peacefully in her bed.

Addelyn groaned as she sat up beside Ria, who'd already been awake hours previous just too nervous to leave the room on her own.

"Am I glad to see you here" Addelyn greeted, leaning into the girl "I can't remember going to sleep last night"

"Me either" Ria cackled heartily back to her friend slumped beside her.

"Honestly, you saved my night from what I remember. The girls seemed to just ignore me" Addelyn frowned at the thought.

"Probably just mood swings. I really should get back to my apartment but my clothes are soaked" she sighed "what a nightmare"

"You know you can literally just take anything from my wardrobe" Addelyn smiled at her with warmth.

The girl really had helped her out last night and she wanted to try and build a friendship.

"Thanks babe" she pulled the girl into a hug "our apartment isn't too far from here. It's like 10 minutes in a cab. I didn't realise they'd be so close"

"That's good isn't it. Then you can see us whilst we're here"

"How long are you guys even here for?"

"2 weeks and yourself?"

"Around the same time. 10 days. So you don't go home much longer after us. When you're free, hit us up, we'd be totally down to go on another night out with you guys"

"Obviously I'll be messaging you" Addelyn laughed "you're great fun"

"You all good ladies" a voice interrupted their discussion.

Ethan stood perched at the door, eyes red and puffy, a clear indication he hadn't had much sleep but rest assured he still offered a friendly smile as he greeted the pair.

"I'm ok Eth" Addelyn assured him "am I the last one up oh god"

"Yeah, looks like you are madam" he laughed slightly "I'm honestly dying"

"On that cue I'm going to shower" Ria excused herself grabbing a pair of joggers and a t shirt from the wardrobe with Addelyn's clothes in.

With Ria gone, Ethan made his way into the room flopping beside Addelyn on the bed.

"So how did last night go?" He was prying her for answers now.

He hadn't been able to get much from Harry, him being pissed off and hungover and not willing to talk about anything so the next best bet was Addelyn. The two had spent most of the evening together.

"We just went out onto the pier front and made cocktails" she told him honestly.

"He's usually a nervous reck, last night he seemed so carefree, so relaxed and happy. It's nice to see him like that sometimes. Bog is a character I've seen change plenty of times. He's seen the same with me. He's like my little brother you know"

She nodded, showing she understood what he meant.

She was confused why Ethan had mentioned Harry yet again though. He could have spoke about Simon, or Josh or one of the lads like Freezy and chip but all he seemed to talk about was Harry. It made sense that it was his best friend and he was fond of him but Addelyn secretly wished it was something more. That Ethan was making hints, but that was a stupid idea, he was just being friendly and she was full of optimism that wasn't going to be fulfilled.