❣️NiNeteeN

Updating! Hope everyone enjoys. Let's get some cute moments between Addelyn and the boys, their bond is so adorable!

Loud. Noise. Ringing.

Harry attempted to roll back over and hide his head beneath the covers, much alas he failed as his door opened, a riled up bunch of hot air heading in his direction.

"If they're waking me up, I'm sorry bog but I'm getting you the fuck up too" Freezy sighed rubbing his eyes vigorously.

"What time we on?"

"Around 10am. I don't know why anyone is awake. How are they not dying of a hangover"

"Didn't most of them come home early. Such little wetties"

"Only JJ and Lux, the rest hacked the full night, Chip threw up in the bin beside me at some random bar last night. It's making my stomach turn thinking about it"

Harry groaned at this. His stomach was feeling extremely temperamental and with Freezy encouraging it to twist even more with his stories he closed his ears once again with the pillows.

"Don't think anybody is planning on going out today. Heard Talia and Freya moaning saying they got sold out again or some shit"

"What do you mean?"

"Freya asked a question and Addelyn pretty much just fucked it off and left them down there. I rate the chick to be honest, I think she's class"

"It was kind of clear she didn't wanna spend the night with them anyway" he shrugged pulling his lip down unknowingly "the girls have been a little bit abrupt with her"

"Some of the lads were saying that down stairs you know, Lux said she begged him to call the girls from the first night"

"And did he"

"Nah"

"Why not?"

"Dunno"

"Right, I need to wash my balls lad, and I'm kind of naked under here, so can you leave whilst I get dressed?"

"Bro, you're acting like we've not been flatmates for how many years. I've walked in on you porking with Kate soooo many times but I'll go anyways, I need a shit"

Harry couldn't help but hold a grin as he said it shutting the door. It was admittedly funny how open and honest cal was. That's why he was so close with him, he wasn't afraid to speak his mind regardless of the outcome, much like Harry. Both had survived cancel culture too many times.

He rubbed his neck thoroughly, becoming accustomed to his surroundings as he stretched, before realising the only contents in his bedroom were Harry himself and his mobile phone.

Addelyn had insisted he share her wardrobe space and if it was only 10am, it probably suggested she was one of the late sleepers, unless she was already downstairs and he could slip in quickly and grab some clothes for his shower. It felt an invasion of privacy going into her room on a constant to grab changes of clothes but Addelyn assured him she didn't have a problem. She insisted he shouldn't have to live out of a suitcase.