❣️FiVe

What do we think of the chapter length guys? Too short?? Too long?

I'm open to all your feedback :)))

~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks had came around a lot faster than Addelyn had anticipated and before long she was placing her suitcase into the boot of an Uber. Parking was expensive and it was triple rate in airports so she chose to find the cheaper alternative and take an Uber. Talia said her, Emily and Freya would meet her there so she didn't have to walk up to the group independently.

"Are you nearly here" Talia beamed down the phone.

She hadn't left her alone since last night. It was quite clear Talia was more excited for her to meet the boys than she was herself. For what reason she wasn't sure. However, she left Talia to it. She was happy enough so she let her keep pestering her.

One thing she wasn't excited for was seeing Emily. She hadn't seen her now for a few months and spending two weeks with the girl seemed like hell. At least there were 10 other people to keep her distracted from being near her at all times.

The airport was only a 15 minute ride and the driver seemed chatty enough, engaging in conversation every so often.

"Where you off to then poppet" he asked enthusiastically "off to get a nice tan abroad"

"Indeed I am" she smiled "my original holiday was cancelled, so it's a group trip"

"Have a drink for me ey, meant to be raining over here this week"

"I sure will do" she chuckled "any favourites"

"Anything that gets you intoxicated fast" he laughed along "so essentially anything"

"Will take that into consideration" she laughed exiting the cab.

"Need help with your suitcase"

"I'm okay thanks" she waved back, handing him back a 20 pound note.

She always generously tipped in the ride to the airport. A mix of adrenaline and excitement always encouraging her kindness.

"There you are" Talia waved over.

Alongside her was a brunette with a slight fringe, and of course Emily.

The girl seemed smug just from her facial expressions and her collared white t shirt was tucked under her cotton jumper. What person would wear a warm cotton jumper to go abroad. The girl did anything she could to stand out.

Addelyn herself had chosen a plain pair of black leggings, alongside a matching crop top, a gym set she'd been sent a few days ago alongside a reflective windbreaker jacket. She had purchased it in the latest shopping spree she had been in trouble for.

"I'm in love with that jacket" The petite brunette who she assumed was Freya approached her pulling her into an unplanned hug.

"Thanks, ASOS. I'm sure it was on sale too"

"It's warm for a jacket" Emily nitpicked.

"It's warm for a jumper" Addelyn shrugged "you ok Tals"

"Yes love, everyone's inside getting snacks. I've asked Harry to buy you some croissants"

"Thanks love" she pulled her in for a hug.

She was extremely hungry so Talia had almost read her mind.

"The boys are so nice" Emily boasted "I'm sure the blonde one kept looking at my chest too"