Chapter 35

"Falling asleep on me?" I struggled to keep my eyes open, but a smack on my ass really did it for me. One second, I was over his shoulders, and the next he dropped me like a sack of potatoes on the soft mattress. I hadn't realized just how bad the exhaustion crept up on me.

"No sir," I mumbled, plopping up on my elbows to get a better look at him. The man was so painfully handsome, I couldn't think straight. He leaned forward and plopped both of his hands on either side of me. I watched his muscles rippled as he put all of his weight on it. I looked back into his eyes and saw that same dangerous glint come back to me.

"You have something to say?" He leaned deeper into me until our noses touched. My fingers itched to clutch his shirt and rip it apart. My mouth watered for a taste of him. As if he could sense my thoughts, his hand reached out and cupped my jaw. I melted into his touch.

"You scare me sometimes." I looked deep into his eyes when I said that, hoping I'd get a smoother reaction out of him. Instead, without removing his eyes from me, he reached behind me, unclasped my bra, and threw it across the room.

"Good." Fear had a place for me right where he was. But, what I felt wasn't pushing me away from him. It drew me even closer until all I smelled, touched, and breathed was him. He reached for my underwear, and very gingerly, with a feather-like touch, rubbed the back of his knuckles on my most sensitive area. My mouth fell open, and I sighed.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" I brazenly asked, spreading my thighs wider for him. He chuckled at my brazen ways, and pulled my underwear completely off of me, baring me to him.

"What's the hurry?" His hands reached for my thighs and he deliberately dug his fingers into the insides of my thighs. My body bucked from the mattress at the sudden pressure, and in that moment his mouth descended down on me. A strangled moan emerged out from my throat, and his tongue went deep into my weeping pussy. Christ!

I can't breathe. I can't talk. I can't move. I can only feel. My entire body shuddered from his assault, and I knew I was on the brink of falling apart again. He was setting me on fire. And when one of his hands pushed down on my stomach, and the other one went to my mound...

"Reece!" His fingers and tongue went inside of me at the same time, and I exploded like fireworks, my vision going out again. Even after I came, he drew out my orgasm by tunneling his thick fingers into my channel. I convulsed around him, and even then he didn't stop. I was hyper-aware of my own sensitivity after orgasm, and it was becoming too much. Reece leaned down, and licked and slurped every drop of my nectar-like his life depended on it, and I mewled.

I pushed at his head, wanting him to be off of me so I can breathe, but he was having none of it. He grabbed both of my arms, hovered over me, and pinned them above my head with enough force that reverberated straight to my pussy again. His aggression towards me was the biggest turn-on, and it only fueled my desire for him. My chest heaved as I watched the evidence of my arousal on his lips.

"Want a taste?" In what context was he asking? I oddly wondered, but before I can ask him—his mouth found mine. And I tasted myself on him. It was the most alluring, fascinating thing I've ever done, and frankly the hottest and I wanted more of it. I dug my fingers into his hair and pushed my tongue into his mouth.

My desires for him had no limits. I was insatiably mad about him, and I had no idea why. He alluded to power, strength, wisdom, and had knowledge about things that blew my mind. His authority and darkness drew me to him. I clawed at him, reaching for his pants and belt. It was easy enough to undo the belt, but before I could throw it across the room, he grabbed it sharply out of my hand, looped it around both of my wrists, secured it, and yanked it above my head, before pinning me down hard against the mattress again. And his mouth was on me again, eager and demanding.

"Please, Reece." I was panting by the time he was reaching for his pants. I watched him unzip his pants, and I couldn't look away. This was a moment I was eagerly waiting for, the only thing was I didn't know why my life depended on it. When he jutted out my most anticipated price possession, I mewled.

He was big, throbbing, and hard. I saw this before, felt this before, but my God, he was big and ready for me. And I was ready for him. Too ready. So ready that my legs were spreading wide open for him automatically. Reece leaned down and claimed one of my nipples into his mouth aggressively, startling me in the process. Then he bit down, not hard enough to bleed but hard enough to break the skin. I mewled under him as he lapped at my sore nipple.

And then...he slammed into me. My mouth fell open in a silent scream, but I was too stunned to make a sound. The sensations of being filled were incredible and painful, but it didn't take long for the pain to quickly morph into prickling pleasure. Reece groaned as he pulled out slightly and then pushed back in with a force again. His intentions were clear in his eyes as he kept eye contact with me. He wanted to mark me inside out.

"Stay with me, Catherine," he spoke, leaning down to lick the side of my neck. I shivered and moaned as he pushed deeper into me with a new rhythm.

"So...good," I gasped. He caught both my thighs, hitched them up, and pounded into me. I felt him in my stomach from this angle, and it was too much. It was euphoric. He left both my wrists and grabbed onto my hips, increasing his speed.

Explosion. Eruption. Whatever suited the name best, it came without a warning. I screamed as every nerve endings in my body came alive. My body bucked high off the mattress. The orgasm ripped through me like a tornado, and my vision went blank. Then stars. Then complete darkness.

"That's my good girl," he growled, somewhere in the distance where I couldn't reach him. My body went slack against him as he drove into me over and over again. Reece was brutal and merciless, and he fucked me like a savage with grunts that echoed into my ears. But, it was amazing. He made me feel alive. I didn't feel sadness. I felt...like I belonged.

The fire consumed me again, licking at me from head to toe. Another wave of intense orgasm hit me hard, and I thrashed against him, my hands reaching forward. I clawed at his back, as he leaned down as skimmed his teeth over the most sensitive spot on my neck. His breath fanned my skin, and I shivered. I pushed at him. And then I was pulling at him. He grunted, and he growled. I knew he was close. So very close.

"Mine," he growled, stilling. He pushed at my body, his fingers digging into my skin roughly, and he leaned forward and bit down hard on my skin as he came inside me. Hot ropes of his cum jetted inside me with so much power, I felt it in my stomach. Hot, and full. I was hot and full as he came inside me, filling me to the brim. And we hadn't even used a condom.

I collapsed, my energy giving out. My body went slack again, this time losing the battle. My eyes closed, and I blacked out. But not before letting out a word that came straight from my heart.

"Yours."