Chapter 16

Japan's city was beautiful tonight, but the city lights were dimmed. What started as a beautiful day quickly turned into a wet mess. Clouds above us were closing in, turning darker and darker by the seconds. The moon, once high and proud, was now hiding behind the fluffs, casting a small shadow below. I walk towards the large window and place my palms to touch the cool glass. They fog instantly the moment my hands touch the glass. My heart races dramatically at the proximity of Reece behind me. I know he's close to me, advancing towards me in quiet steps. Pheromones are thick in the air and I am immediately dizzy at the thought of what's to happen next. I keep my eyes glued on the little people and cars below me through the glass, watching the city die away as time ticks by. 

Intense heat slithered through my veins and reverberated all over my bones in my body. One minute I was standing, chilled against the window and the next-- I couldn't breathe. Reece Dean already knew my body's plan before he even touched me. He knew what was hidden and spoken in my silent breaths. He knew what had me going, what had me stalling in the long run. He was a mastermind in everything he did or said, and he knew just how to exploit my weakness so perfectly.  

My stomach was filled with beating drums as the same rhythm of my heart, and I was practically humming with electric nerves now. The anticipation was killing me but it didn't last long. I smelled him first, the masculinity mixed with alcohol a welcoming drift. His arms came forward, snaking around my waist from behind. He pulls me plush against him in one single pull and a small sound escapes past my lips. His muscles tighten around me as he holds me close to him. With one hand, he gently glides my hair away from my neck. The touch of his fingertips sends waves of electricity into me, and I sigh, my head falling backward automatically against his chest. Leaning forward, he kisses my neck softly. The cool touch of his wet lips break havoc inside of me, and my hand automatically goes back on the glass for support. 

"There's no room for a gentle, smooth sailing tonight, Catherine. There's only room for a perfect little rainstorm." He bites my earlobe. I stand completely idle, hovering over what I heard him say 

"Storms don't scare me, Mr. Dean," I whisper, turning my head to get a sideways glimpse of him. He stills against me for a moment and I catch his eyes through the window reflection in front of me. The same intense look on his face, that same scorching heat in his eyes returns. 

"Some storms are deadly." He gives me an open-mouthed kiss on my neck, rendering me speechless and on the edge. My mouth falls open in a silent plea when he suddenly bites down hard, breaking open my delicate skin. The pain only fuels my desire, blasting the flames in me on the higher peaks. I felt there was a genuine threat hidden in his words but it wasn't trying to push me away. Reece pulled at the zipper of the dress and I knew he wasn't going to be gentle with it. He wanted the dress off of me faster than a lightning strike in the distance. He was rough with me, and I was beginning to find that perfect balance that would push me off of the edge without even trying. 

Once the dress pools on my feet, I turn around to face him. I'm so dizzy I can't think straight let alone stand properly on my feet. I push forward, lift my hands, and drape them around his neck. I eye his inviting lips, and my mouth salivates. He's so tall I have to look up. 

"Your mouth is dangerous, Mr. Dean. It does dangerous things to me. First, it kisses. And then it bites." I lick the bottom of his lip, daringly. He watches me, lets me touch him, and doesn't stop me. I deviously smile, as his fingers dig into my bare waist.

"Your hands, they're a threat. One minute gentle, the next...killer." His eyes cast down until they fall on the hard peaks of my breasts through the lace. 

"What are you doing to me?" I whisper against his lips.  A squeal pushes past my lips when suddenly he has me up and against the window, with my legs around his waist. His hard mouth claims mine in a brutal, bruising kiss that instantly steals my breath away. I deepen the kiss by tilting my head, and I open my mouth to let his tongue inside. I savor the taste, keep him there as long as I can, and suck on his saliva until he's all I can taste. He pulls away to let me breathe. 

"Please," I silently beg, diving into his mouth again. The roughness of his pants grazing against my bare skin drives me absolutely insane. And even more insane when I suddenly feel him grow harder and harder against me. He pulls me away from the window, and now we're moving. The city through the window starts to blur away as I get farther and farther away from it. Reece climbs the stairs and takes me into the room. The whole time we keep our eyes locked on each other, never wavering away. Then, when were are finally in the room, he pushes me off of him and onto the bed forcefully. My body bounces lightly as I fall on the firm mattress. He prowls forward, leans down halfway until we are at eye level again, and cages me in. 

His eyes were looking deeply into mine, a little mischievous twinkle in the depths. I was feeling a lot more exposed than I ever was now that he was really looking at me like this. I wanted what was going on in my mind to be on my lips. Instead, I chose to bite my lip and blur it out. 

"Something on your mind, Ms. White?" There was an unusual, charming, dazzling smile on his face that spoke directly to my Netherlands. I wanted to be bold because I wanted him in every way possible. Silly, absurd, very bold thoughts started slithering in my mind like a snake. I bite my lip to keep myself from showing any type of emotion other than what I was already feeling. But, here's the thing. I'm meant to wear my heart out on my sleeves. I get on my knees and crawl to him. There's an amused look on Reece's face. I put my weight on my knees, and reach up until I am face to face, breath to breath with him. 

"Can I be bold for a second?" I whisper, touching his lip. He grabs my hand before I could pull away and firmly squeezes. 

"Go on." It's like he already knew. That look...that look was back again. I didn't want it to disappear. I wanted that look to be locked on his face forever. And I wanted to be truthful for once, for me.

"Do dirty things to me. I want you to do dirty things to me and...maybe make love to me later. But, right now...fuck me so hard I can't breathe...okay?" My heart races so incredibly fast I think I'm going to pass out any minute now. A small smile plays on his lips.

"Okay." And just like that, he seals my deal. We're all mouth, and hands again. As submissive as I am, I can't keep up with him and his moves so I remain idle until he takes over charge, dominating me over and over again. I reach for his shirt and pull it off of him. I can't get to him fast enough. He has me laying back on the bed, and I'm a heaving mess. 

 I'm growing a lot wetter than I imagined by the thought of it. Can he see the wet stain on my panties? Can he...smell me? He reaches for my thighs all while I marvel at him and his God-like beauty.  My legs are spread and he goes for my panties. He's slow at his movement when he slides it right off of me. I go to clench my thighs together to hide my shame but he forces it apart.

"No hiding from me, Catherine. It won't work." To prove his point, he looks directly at my weeping cunt. My mouth falls open and closes again. The way he looks down at me...

"Reece, I need to tell you--" something. I'm cut off short. I'm rendered speechless again. My eyes close, my mouth falls open in silent moans, and my pulse thumps against my skin. I come undone the moment his mouth goes down on me. I never even got to spill my beans. It wasn't necessarily a secret to talk about but I wanted to tell him that no one had ever, ever went down on me before. I never got to feel what I was feeling now. Every nerve in my body was alive, and my brain was suddenly electrified. I reach for his hair, but with his one hand, he pins my hand down. He's feasting on me, eating me like his life depends on it. Tongue, lips, slurps, nips. I whimper when he pushes his tongue deep inside me. And then his fingers come next with it. One finger, and then two fingers.