Chapter Nine: You're Mine, I'm Yours

*Warning: Slight...um...hard fluff, maybe something similar to smutt in this chapter. You have been warned.*

******************

Dlive's View

I looked at the boy who ran past me weirdly. Why was he running in the first place, and why did he look so...scared? Weird... I shrugged my shoulders and made my way to the cash register, ready to order some noodles. The lady at the register smiled at me and squished her arms together, letting them squeeze her boobs. They looked like they were going to explode if she squeezed any more.

"Hello there, young man. What would you like to...order?" She said, licking her lips.

I grimaced and forced a smile on my face, "Um, I'd like--" I started, only to be cut off by a pair of arms wrapping themselves around my waist. A small shiver ran throughout my body.

"He'd like a Japanese Pan Fried Steak, please." Someone said, ordering exactly what I was going to get.

The lady glared at him and mainly his arms resting upon my waist, she stuck her nose high in the air and walked away. "Coming up." She said, not even asking for my money.

Now that she was gone, I took the chance to look over at my shoulder at the mysterious person. My eyes widened.

"Gassy!" I exclaimed, spinning around and kissing his lips.

Gassy chuckled and pecked my lips before pulling away with a sly smirk. I narrowed my eyes at the sudden emptiness on my lips.

"Hey, Dlive." He said, intertwining his hand with mine. "How are you?"

I smiled softly, "I'm pretty good, just had a small nightmare again. You know...the usual." I muttered, hinting I had that nightmare again, but it was a dream to me.

Gassy scowled and dragged me to the bathroom even as I quietly told him to stop. I frowned at the thought I had. Was he going to yell at me again, or hit me? I winced as Gassy slammed the bathroom door shut with force. He narrowed his eyes at me and slowly creeped over.

"G-Gassy, I'm sorry. I can't control what I dream about!" I exclaimed, walking back.

Gassy clicked his tongue and shook his head. "What have I told you about thinking about him?" He asked, wagging his finger around in a mocking way.

"Not to think of him..." I said, looking away.

"That's right, and what exactly did you do? Huh? Tell me Dlive. Tell me exactly what he did to you in your dream?" He said, grabbing my chin with his hand. He roughly yanked my chin to the side and bit down on my bare neck, tasting my flesh.

"A-Ah, Gassy! S-S-Stop!" I cried out, arching my back in pleasure and slight pain.

"No, this is your punishment for dreaming of that idiot." He growled out, biting my neck once more, leaving a much bigger mark.

"N-Ngh, Gassy!" I moaned out.

He chuckled against my neck, the small vibrations sending shivers down my body,  goosebumps covering my body.

"S-Stop! We're in a-a restaurant!" I hissed, pushing my hands against Gassy's chest. My hands didn't do a thing to get him away, instead my arms were taken hold of by his.

Gassy held onto my wrists tightly, looking me straight in the eye, his eyes filled with lust. "That only makes it more exciting." He whispered seductively, planting his lips on mine.

Gassy's hands traveled down my body to my waist, he grabbed my waist and pulled my body closer to his. I groaned at the pleasure overflowing throughout my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck, completely forgetting about the place we were doing this. I really didn't care anymore, the pleasure was taking over my thoughts. I bucked my hips into his, letting our clothed members rub against one another.

I released a small moan and bucked my hips even harder, meeting Gassy half way. "Gassy!" I moaned in his mouth.

Gassy pulled away and panted, staring me deep in the eyes. "Dlive, you're beautiful, you know that right?" He breathed out.

I shook my head softly, small pants of air escaping my lips. "N-No..." I answered.

Gassy smirked, I gasped and let out a loud moan. Gassy was palming my member through my pants. My aching member grew hard at his touch. It was starting to get very painful.

"A-Aaah!" I groaned out, pulling Gassy to myself, my head resting upon his shoulder. Every little noise I made went right to his ear and only made him harder.

"Dlive." He groaned into my ear, grabbing hold of my member. "Let me claim you."

His hands slowly made their way to my zipper and belt buckle, his fingers messed with my zipper. For some reason, I felt weird, like this whole thing was wrong. An image of that boy who ran out earlier came into my mind. I can't do this...!

I pushed Gassy away right as he managed to pull my pants down an inch. I yelped at the glare he aimed at me.

"What the hell, Dlive?! What's your problem?!" He asked sharply.

I fumbled over my words, I actually didn't have an excuse. At least one that I knew Gassy would like... I had no excuse here, but why did that boy pop into mind when Gassy was about to...you know.

"I-I d--" I started, only to be cut off by the door being banged on repeatedly.

"Hey, is anyone inside?" Someone asked from behind the door.

I choked on my breath. What the hell were we supposed to say?!

"Yes, there's someone in here." Gassy asked, not even looking back. He kept his eyes on me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sir." Was their reply as the clacking of shoes could be heard fading away.

Gassy walked over to me and grabbed my neck, I yelped as he tilted my head to the side, getting a clear view of my neck. Before I could ask Gassy what he was doing, he harshly bit down on my neck. I cried out on pain and pushed him away, holding where he bit down.

"What the fuck, Gassy?!" I whisper shouted.

He only smirked in triumph, "I claimed you, that's all. Don't worry about it too much." He said, giving me a quick kiss.

He walked over to the door and opened it, walking out with me staring at him in annoyance. He did all of that just to...claim me?! I swear, there's days where I question myself for even being by his side.

I walked out of the door, following after him. As we exit the restaurant, my appetite being lost, we made the way back to our houses. I glared at Gassy who was just up ahead, not being able to get what he did to me off my mind.

"Hey, Dlive?"

"What now?"

"This is payback for giving me that hickey that one time. Now, we claimed each other."

I bit my tongue. I wanted to say something back in response to his little remark, but I didn't want to upset him. Now that I think about it, that boy who ran away looked a lot like...

Entoan.