Chapter Two: Surprise!

[ Countdown: Four Days... ]

Entoan's View

School had finished rather quickly. Dlive still didn't show up to any of our other classes. During lunch he didn't show either, same with Gassy surprisingly. He would usually be there at lunch to tease me, bully me, or even at times hurt me physically. It seems today was a different day...

I sighed tiredly, "That means I have to walk home alone... for once." I murmured, walking down the hall with my backpack tossed over my shoulder.

As I walked down the hall silently, the kids around me whispered and gossiped about me.

"Dlive isn't with him."

"What a shocker! The emo is alone!"

"What a fag, I'm glad he's all alone without my Dlive."

Girls who envied my relationship with Dlive said most of these horrible things. They were just jealous fan-girls who hated any guy that stood beside 'their' Dlive. I sighed and brushed past them easily. When this happens to you on a daily notice, you tend to get use to it.

Fucking Dlive. I trusted you, but where are you now?

I didn't want to go home. My parents, well mom, would go on and on about how my day was. My dad really had no time to come home. He was always on business trips and things like that. My mom and I have gotten used to it by now.

"Maybe I should head over to Chilled's house, Dlive did say Chilled was ditching with them. He might know where Dlive is now." I mused to myself, changing my route to Chilled's house, which was a block away from my house.

I ran to Chilled's house, my backpack hitting my back each time I took a step. Dlive, where the hell did you go? I now stood in front of Chilled's door. This was my first time actually going to his house...

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, "Chilled? Chilled are you in there, I need to ask you something." I asked, pounding softly.

I heard some shouting come from inside, and some stumbling like noises. "Coming!"

The door was yanked open, and I stared at Ze perplexed. "Z-Ze? What are you doing a-at Chilled's?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Ze blushed at my question. He fumbled over his words like a girl confronting her crush for the first time. Chilled came running over to the door, he panted and smiled at me nervously.

"H-Hey, Entoan! What's up?" Chilled asked, a pink blush coating his cheeks.

I kept my eyebrow raised, "I wanted to know if you knew where Dlive was... since he ditched class along with you and Ze." I said.

Chilled's face twisted in confusion, "You mean he's not with you?" He asked.

I shook my head, "No? He's not with you either?" I asked, worry filling my voice.

He shook his head sadly, "No... Maybe if you check with Gas--" Chilled started, only for Ze to smack his hand over his mouth.

Ze laughed nervously, "What Chilled's trying to say is, maybe Dlive went home. Today's little ditching adventure sure did exhaust most of us." He explained.

I sighed. My shoulders slumped. "Alright, thanks anyways..." I said, frowning. "U-Um...see you guys later then."

Chilled and Ze both smiled fakely, waving their hands at me. "Bye, Entoan." Ze said, smiling brightly.

"Bye, man." Chilled said, before shutting his door.

I groaned and ran home. Why was Ze at Chilled's house? I never did ask, but there really is no reason for them to be together at a time like this. Maybe... just maybe, Chilled and Ze are hanging out for a reason. Chilled doesn't really same like the type to be gay, but... if you think about, he does joke around with Ze a lot about them being together.

I then gasped. Could Ze and Chilled be... be... gay for each other?! It makes sense! Chilled and Ze always spend together alone or with others. I had no problem with this, actually...

I was gay too.

My mom knew it and my dad did too. The only person who didn't know was, well, everyone else really. I ran my hand through my semi-long hair and unlocked the to my house. I twisted the knob and pushed the door open, I heard my mom cooking in the kitchen. She was home early.

"Mom?" I asked, peeking inside the kitchen.

She jumped, "Oh, Gunner- I mean Entoan, how are you son? How was school?" She asked, wiping her hands clean on her apron.

I frowned and gazed downwards. "It... it was fine. It could've been better." I said calmly.

My mom smiled and walked over to me, kissing my forehead. "I'm sorry, hun. But wasn't your friend Dlive with you at all? You're usually happy with him around you." She said, frowning.

I shook my head. "Dlive wasn't at school today. He was sick." I lied.

She gave me a look that told me she didn't believe me, but nonetheless she brushed it away. Then, a smile made its way to her lips.

"I'm sorry again, hun. But I have good news." She said, slowly starting to grin

"What is it?" I asked.

She giggled and clapped her hands together rapidly. "We're moving!" She squealed in glee.

I raised an eyebrow, shock filling me to the brim. Dlive's face was the only thing in my mind. I was going to leave Dlive? I was moving away, never to see him again... my only friend, my closest friend. My heart ached just thinking of leaving him.

"Where..." I asked, like I was in a trance. "...When?"

She smiled, "Well, I plan on leaving this Friday, you see. You'll most likely miss your last day of school." She said. "We're heading to an area where your father works. So we can spend more time with him."

I forced a smile on my face, even if the thought of leaving my life here behind killed me. "Cool, I'm glad we're going to see dad soon." I said, faking happiness. "I really miss dad, after all."

My mom smiled wider, "Same here! Now then, go upstairs and take a nap. You seemed stressed, love. I'll call you down when foods done. Okay?" She said.

I nodded. "Got it." I said, walking up the stairs, not even looking back.

So... I was moving and leaving Dlive. Perfect. But should I even tell Dlive about this? I tossed myself onto my bed, pondering it out.

Yeah, I'll tell Dlive tomorrow. I trust him.

He'll understand.