Chapter Eleven: Not Too Bad

Entoan's View 

I sighed at Dlive's obliviousness towards who I really was. I was that one friend he had those many years ago, that one friend he cared deeply about and always wanted to hang out with even if his parents didn't let him. I wonder what I was in his mind now; a new kid, some random stranger his boyfriend hung out with. Did he even remember me after all these years? I scoffed lightly as I trudged behind Dlive and Gassy slowly, not really caring if I ended up getting lost for the speed I was going at. As we walked through the schools main doors, the eyes of every student literally drifted towards me, like they knew I was about to walk through those doors at that moment. 

I didn't shift under their gazes, I ignored them and continued to walk behind Dlive and Gassy, listening to their conversation every few seconds. They really didn't say much, but I would here the occasional 'I love you', or 'I'm glad you mine' from them both. When I heard hose words, there was a small pang in my heart. I messed with my snake bite and looked around the school. Some girls eyed me with lust, others gagged at the sight of me. It was kind of amusing to see their reactions. On the other hand, most of the boys eyed me with lust, not many of them gagged like the girls. I was shocked to see how many of them were actually openly staring at me with lust. My lips formed a small smirk at my second reason they were eyeing me with such lust. Teenage hormones. You have to love those sometimes.

"Look at him, is he new?"

"I think so... He's not too shabby either."

"Do... Do you think we'll have a chance with him?"

"Yeah I do. Here. Watch, I'll show you what good looks will do for you."

I pretended to not hear those annoying girls conversation about me. They were practically talking about me like I was some toy to them who they could mess around with like nothing. Shaking my head with a light chuckle, I internally judged them for their stupidity. I was right next to them, did they really think I couldn't hear them?

Someone then grabbed my arm, I could feel the sharpness of their nails piercing my skins. I turned around and looked at the girl with an almost innocent look. She had striking blonde hair, dazzling blue eyes, and a nice figure. I eyed her up and down like I was into her, when really I wasn't. She smirked and let go of my arm, I then felt Dlive's and Gassy's eyes on me. 

She flipped her hair over her shoulder, puckering her lips to make them larger than needed, which in my eyes wasn't exactly pretty. "Hey." She winked, running her finger up and down my shirt, causing me to grimace. "I haven't seen you around."

I smiled, "Well, I am new to this school, so that probably explains it." I stated bluntly. 

Her smiled faltered with my answer, "W-Well, that's true, b-but..." She trailed on, rubbing her legs together. 

"But what?" I asked with a yawn, smirking at her shocked expression.

"I-I...- You..Y-You...me...prett- Ugh!" She shouted, stomping back to her friend without saying another word to me. 

There we go, go back to your little bubble, you'll be safe there. I watched as she walked back to her group, embarrassed that she couldn't get me to blush or even compliment her. Suddenly, a pair of strong hands grabbed my shoulder. I jumped and looked over at Dlive.

"O-Oh, hey." I muttered out sheepishly, glancing down at the ground.

He smirked at my sudden change in behavior, "You're not so strong when you see me, huh?" He joked around, laughing as I blushed. "I was joking! But what was with that girl?"

Gassy frowned, "She was obviously hitting on our friend here on his first day." Gassy mused, looking over at the girl who ran from me.

Dlive looked over, his eyes flying open. "Oh wait, that's Rebecca, the most popular girl in the senior class! She happens to flirt with every guy." Dlive said with a shrug of his shoulders. "She just wants someone to get into her pants, I mean everyone when I say that too. She even flirted with me..."