Chapter Three: Two Secrets

[ Countdown: Three days... ]

Dlive's View

My eyes fluttered open, I groaned loudly and rolled to the side of my bed. "Shit... I didn't walk Entoan home yesterday. He's most likely going to ignore me." I sighed, recalling the other time I forgot to walk him home.

That time I forgot to walk him was a huge mistake, he ended up being beat to a pulp that day. It was my fault. If I were there for him, he wouldn't have been hurt. I shook my head to get these thoughts out of my mind. There's no need to ruin my day right away.

Hopping off my bed, I quickly changed and brushed my teeth before grabbing my backpack and running out the front door. All I needed was to go to Entoan's house and wait for him like usual. I made it in no time, five minutes maybe.

As I skimmed the outside of his house, I noticed he didn't come out yet. He's probably changing. Oh well.

"C'mon, Dlive... Just bare with me, now." Gassy said, smirking mischievously. "A kiss won't hurt, will it?"

I shook my head rapidly, bullets of sweat dripped down my face. "I-I can't do this, Gassy. It's not right! Y-You're just a bully!" I exclaimed, backing away from him.

Gassy growled and gripped my collar, bringing me closer to his face. "I may be a bully to that scrawny ass friend of yours, but not to you! Be happy that I spare you, Dlive!" He shouted, slamming me against a locker.

Gassy closed the small gap between us, causing my eyes to fly open. "N-N-No!" I whimpered, breaking the kiss. "S-Stop!"

Gassy let go of me, dropping me to the ground roughly. I groaned and looked up at him, afraid of what he would do to me.

"You'll give in to me soon, Dlive. You won't need to keep crying over a sissy like him. I'll fix you and your flaws. Just you wait." Gassy stated, walking away with one last glance, leaving me to ponder over what he said.

After that little conversation, I decided not to ditch class again, over fear of that happening once more. I think anyone would be scared in a situation like that, but I was afraid for a completely different reason...

I actually enjoyed the kiss.

Yeah, it was so sudden and forced, but it felt so good... My stomach fluttered just at the thought of having his lips on my own once more-- I gasped. What am I thinking?! Gassy is a bully, nothing else! He hurts Entoan and that's just unacceptable!

"Dlive?"

I jumped, and looked at Entoan. "O-Oh, hey Entoan!" I exclaimed, waving at him.

Entoan smiled at me, but it wasn't his usual smile. It was more of a forced one than anything. I frowned but let it go.

"Hi, Dlive." He said, beginning to walk. "How was your whole ditching thing?"

I tensed, "O-Oh, it was fine. Chilled and Ze were pretty cool to hang with, it was pretty tiring though." I said, leaving out the fact I was kissed by Gassy.

How was I supposed to tell Entoan that his worst enemy kissed me?! I can already see him hating me for this, but keeping it from him is even worse.

I examined Entoan, thinking of ways to tell him. But I ended up getting distracted by how he looked. He had short dark brown hair any normal boy would have, he wore his usual band t-shirt and his black skinny jeans. He didn't have any sort of piercings either. He was your casual boy, but just a darker version.

"You won't need to cry over a sissy like him."

No! Entoan wasn't a sissy. He was strong just like everyone else. I can't believe a word Gassy says... I can't. I bit my lip and walked to school with Entoan, the rest of the time we walked silently.