Chapter Fourteen: Introductions and Feelings

Entoan's View

My eye twitched as Ohm chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. He had small beads of sweat on the side of his face, showing how nervous he really was. I was staring at him with my mouth wide open in shock. I just couldn't believe what I heard. Ohm was a...a player?! I gulped and shut my mouth, examining Ohm for a few seconds. He really didn't look like the type of person to play around with others feelings and stuff, well in my eyes he doesn't at least.

"So, um...you're a player, huh?" I coughed out, my cheeks burning in embarrassment at what I was asking him.

I mentally smacked myself at how rude I must sound for asking him that. God dammit, nice job Entoan, you're really going to ruin your first friendship already. 

Ohm chuckled and shoved his hands into his front pockets, "You know, I guess you could say that, but in reality do I look like a player to you, Gunner?" He said, smiling at me softly. 

His smile looked so sincere that I knew my answer to his question right away.

I shook my head, a small grin on my face, "No, no you don't." I stated.

Ohm grinned. "See? That's all that matters, your opinion and not the others." He said calmly, throwing a wink my way.

I blushed and turned away in embarrassment. Ohm started laughing at my expression. I couldn't help but notice how cute his laugh sounded; how unique it was. He walked over to me and grabbed my shoulder, squeezing it tightly. Ohm leaned in close to my ear, his warm breath tickling my ear.

"I don't think it would have mattered either way... It seems like you don't mind the other side of me." He whispered huskily, blowing in my ear before pulling back and looking me in the eye.

I tried staring at his masked eyes. Did he actually do that? I bit my lip and fidgeted nervously. He smirked at me triumphantly.

"I-I, ugh..." I stammered out with a blush.

He chuckled and flicked my nose in a teasing way, "Why don't we head to lunch now?" He said, grabbing a hold of my hand to drag me around.

Ohm didn't wait for an answer. He immediately headed for the lunchroom as he held my hand. I blushed once more in embarrassment, but this time he wasn't able to see me. I gulped and stared at the back of Ohm's head. Why was he suddenly acting like this? I ignored my thoughts for now and I let him drag me to the lunchroom. 

Why was I feeling this way?

~*~

I chuckled nervously and bit my lip piercing as Ohm's other friends eyed me in curiosity. Ohm pat my back and introduced me.

"Guys, this is my friend Gunner." He said, "He's new here so be nice, alright?"

They all nodded or muttered out an 'okay' in response. I smiled faintly at the fact that they didn't judge me right off the bat. None of them even questioned me for, well, what I looked like. Ohm grabbed my hand again and dragged me around the table. He pointed at a girl with long brown hair and fairly tanned skin, she had a shining red eye and a normal black eye. She looked really cool.

"This is Krism." Ohm said. I smiled and waved at her. She smiled and stuck her tongue out.

He pointed at the girl sitting beside Krism. She had brown hair with purple bangs. Her eyes were a normal dark brown.

"That's Minx, Krism's girlfriend; something I forgot to mention..." He said, laughing softly.

"It's nice to meet you two." I said.

"Right back at ya." Minx chuckled.

Ohm pointed at Chilled and Ze, two people I already knew.

"You already know their names, so these two guys over here are Nanners and Slam. They're really close for a pair of best friends if you ask me..." He said, muttering the last part loud enough for me to hear.

I smiled at them and waved, they did the same back. It was still pretty awkward talking to these people that I barely knew at all. I mean...I know some of them, but they don't recognize me. I sighed.

"You okay?" Ohm asked, squeezing my hand.

My face grew warm, I nodded rapidly, "Y-Yeah, sorry... I just have a lot on my mind." I told him.

He frowned, "Do you want to talk about it?" He whispered, our conversation going unheard by the others as they chatted away and laughed.

"No thanks, I'm fine. But...c-could you let go of my hand?" I asked, guilt biting at my heart as he frowned.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't mean to." He said while turning away, his cheeks tinted red.

I placed my head down on the table, banging it against the cold surface a few times. Stupid, stupid, stupid! You just made Ohm sad! I bit at my lip piercings as my eyebrows furrowed together in worry, my thoughts wandering over to Dlive and Gassy.

Why is Dlive still dating that monster? Doesn't he even remember all the horrible things Gassy did to me when we were younger? He could have killed me back and Dlive doesn't seem to...care. My eyes watered at the thought.

You know, back then I was naïve and young, I didn't quite understand what the feeling I was having alongside Dlive meant. But now that I'm older and I've experienced it somewhat with some other guys in my life, I know that what I felt for him all those years ago was...love.

I had feelings for my bestfriend Dlive.

Feelings for him that were shunned upon by many kids at this school, even by some people in my family.

I loved Dlive, but Dlive could never love me. He had that idiot Gassy by his side while I had no one to lean on for help, anything.

I banged my head against the table once more, this time doing it a bit too hard.

"F-Fuck..."

____________________

A/N: I thought I published the chapter for this book three, four weeks ago? A month ago?? I guess it didn't go through at all...or save. I lost five paragraphs of work. But I fixed it and ACTUALLY published it this time. Yay.

Btw, I think I'm ending this book at 30 or 40 chapters. Which should I go with? o3o