Chapter Thirteen: You're A What Now?!

Entoan's View

Ohm and I went over the ideas I had jotted down whole the teacher had been explaining the whole project to the class. He was trying to help me find an idea we knew we could act out and actually present to the whole class room. It was difficult just trying to convince him that my ideas were....were ideas! He kept pestering me if they were real life experiences, but I wasn't planning on telling him what happened anytime soon. I've only known him for twenty minutes or so.

"Hey Gunner, why don't we just go with this idea I have." He said.

I nodded, "What idea?" I asked him, slightly relieved he had an idea of his own. That meant we didn't have to use one of my own experiences after all.

He grinned and shuffled around, getting comfortable in his seat, "Well, since this about bullying and all, why don't we do a scene where the bully torments the victim by threatening him, then following suit, he gets punched as a warning." He offered his idea.

I blinked. I wasn't very find of the idea knowing it had some sort of physical violence in it, but it was a play. What could go wrong? We were only allowed to fake a hit.

So why not? "Sure, that's sounds like a great idea." I said with a smile in my face.

Ohm gave me a smile back and I swear I could tell his eyes were gleaming in amusement, "Alright!"

I leaned forward and looked straight at the board, wondering how exactly we were going to pull this off with two people. If we were going to do this little play, wouldn't we need more people to be the bystanders watching? The bullys assistants? There has to be something Mr. Matheson didn't tell us.

But, what was it?

~*~

After class was finished and we had completed our task of writing our lines, Ohm ran out the door with a tight grip on my sleeve. I yelped as he pulled me along with him down the hall ways.

"Ohm, why are we running down the halls?!" I asked him.

He glanced at me with a smirk, "When I looked at your schedule, I noticed we had lunch together along with English. Too bad we only have two classes together, if you even count lunch as a class." He explained to me, making me stare at him in awe.

He stopped sprinting, calming down to a light jog, "What? Did I say something?" He asked.

No, I just feel like I could trust you, makes friends with you.

"No, no, I'm just shocked we have two classes with each other." I mused.

He nodded, "That's not surprising really? Well, let's go get some lunch before our next period!" He exclaimed excitedly.

As we made our way to the lunchroom, I made sure to memorize all the halls we went through. I couldn't depend on Ohm for the rest of the year, I would have to go to lunch on my own here and there. The school itself was very large, maybe it was just that way because I was new to this whole area. This school - Glennwood East High - was huge in my view compared to my older school.

I'm most likely going to get lost in this school no matter how long I've been here for, being new doesn't help my problem either. It was time to memorize everything.

"Hey Ohm!"

Ohm and I spun around at the persons sudden yell. I only went along with him seeing that he was still holding onto me tightly.

It was a boy with a mario hat and a black T-shirt, right beside him stood a smaller figure, he wore a red shirt with some sort of symbol on it. Unlike Mr. Mario who had somewhat straight hair, he had curly hair. I felt like I recognized these two guys, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it-, on them.

"Oh, hey guys!" Ohm shouted as he waved at them and dragged me over to them.

They eyed me as soon as they stopped chatting.

"And he is?" Mr. Mario dragged on, waiting for Ohm to answer his question.

He sounded pretty damn rude about my presence. I guess he didn't like me already, what a dick.

"Oh, his name is Gunner. He's new around here." Ohm introduced me to his friends. Ohm walked over to the smaller one and pat his shoulder, "This is Ze, and the one with the Mario hat is Chilled. They're both pretty close friends of mine, so let's all be nice to each other." He gave Chilled a look.

My eyes widened slightly, but I did my best to keep a calm and collected look. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, these two were my friends from back then;  Chilled and Ze?! Wow, they sure did last as a couple. I didn't actually think they loved each other back in middle school.

I smiled, "It's nice to meet you both." I said, eyeing their intertwined hands.

They both immediately let go and blushed.

"Are you gonna judge us now or what?" Chilled spat.

Ze frowned and grabbed his hand again, caressing it with his thumb. "Chilly willy..." He whispered.

"No, no I'm not." I interrupted them, "Why would I ever judge someone for who they love? Gender doesn't matter to me, as long as you love them, go for it." I stated rather proudly.

I think I did something good, if I say so myself.

Ohm laughed while Chilled and Ze smiled.

"Wow, isn't that awesome Ze. He gave us a pretty fucked up impression, but man oh man is he awesome!" Chilled shouted, walking over to me and ruffling my hair.

I smirked and shoved his hand away, "Okay, I understand you're happy Mr. Mario, now off you go." I said.

His eye twitched, "Yeah, yeah, yeah..." He muttered out, grabbing Ze's hand. "C'mon Ze, let's get to lunch."

The couple ran off hand in hand and left me and Ohm alone. I smiled and turned to Ohm, my mind clear of any bad thoughts.

"Aren't they nice-" I started.

"Be careful with Ohm, by the way! He's a player!" Chilled shouted from down the hall.

I blinked and processed what he said.

Ohm...player.

Ohm...a player.

Ohm...is a player.

My eyes snapped wide open as Ohm rubbed his neck sheepishly, "You're a what now?!"