CHAPTER : 2

It's been a one whole day since sai has left and Virat has came out of his room. He was heart broken all the way through. Every time his tears dry and he falls asleep crying, he wakes up and seeing the room he again remembers the moments and the pain he has experienced. The tears again started to fall.

Ashwini, shivani and Pakhi on returning from temple wanted to know what happened in the house. Why sai left and why is Virat in so miserable condition? But none of the family mambers were interested in telling them and also not did Virat come out of the room to tell them the happening of the house.

Virat was asleep all day long because he was totally exausted due to constant crying. He still somewhere blame himself for the betrayal. The next morning he woke up and decided to finally get over the betrayal and start with his life.

He freshen up and got ready in his uniform to go to police station.
He got downstairs and without even speaking to anyone he goes out of the door and rushes towards the police station. Ashwini asked him to have his breakfast but he denied and said that he will have something in the police station. Once he got to the station, he engaged himself in the work and totally forgets about Sai and her betrayal. Time passes and he got home. He goes towards to his room and freshen up. He sat on the bed ready to forget the betrayal and sai but he will not forgive her for hurting his family. He just can't.

Ashwini came on the door of Virat's room and knocks on the door. Virat opened the door and let ashwini come inside the room with the tray of dinner. As ashwini was putting down the tray on the table, Virat notices the bruises on her arm and slowly he notices the bruises all over her body. He hasn't not seen her properly or meet her properly after coming from Manali and now after two days he was noticing the bruises on her mother's body. He remembers Bhavani saying that sai has hurt the family. His blood boiled in anger thinking that it was sai who has caused all these bruises.

Ashwini knows that after sai has left, Virat is still disturb and might did not want to talk about her, but she wants to know why she left? From the past two days her patience was running out.
She tried calling sai but she did not answers her phone. She went to pulkit's , hoping that sai would be there but she found a big lock hanging over the door.

Ashwini called Pulkit to know where are they and why there is a lock on the door? Pulkit has lied and said that he got a job in other state so they have shifted from there and all the things happens so fast that he didn't get the time to inform anyone. Ashwini also tried to ask about Sai to Pulkit but she only got the answer that he cannot break his promise to sai by disclosing her location or the reason why she left. Her last hope was by Virat to know the where abouts of her sai.

Virat stepped forward and hold Ashwini's hand in his and looked at bruises closely before asking the question which left ashwini completely shocked.

Virat: aai kya yeh aapko sai ne diya hai?

Ashwini: nahi godu, yeh kaise baat kar rahe ho tum? Sai yeh mujhe kyu degi yeh toh...

She was silent. She was gathering up the courage to speak the truth but she was failing in speaking the truth. Her silent was taken otherwise from Virat.

Virat: aai aapko jhoot bolne ki koi zarurat nahi hai, aap kyu uss dhokebaaz or makkar insaan ko bachana chahati hai jisne aapko yeh chot pahuchai hai? Jisne aapko itna dukh diya hai?

Ashwini: Virat yeh tum kiski baat kar rahe ho?

Virat: aai mein sai ki baat kar raha hu. Aap kyu usko bachana chahati hai? Mein uss sai ko uski kiye ki saja dilwa ke rahunga. Aapko chinta karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai. Uss characterless, neech or maakar ladki ko meri family ko just karne ki saja mein doonga.

Ashwini was in disbelief that her son is speaking as such about his own wife. Sai is like a daughter to her and she can't listen anything against her even it's her own son who is badmouthing sai.

Virat's anger was on tap and he was not thinking what he was speaking.

Virat: dekhna aai mein uss ladki ko yaha leke aaonga or usse sabse khaas kar aapse maafi maag waonga. Vo gid gidate hue, pairo mein gir.....

He could not complete his sentence as he felt something hitting his right cheek. He put his hand on his cheek and find it warm. He thought that his cheeks might have turned red.

He faces towards ashwini and saw her eyes filled with tears and anger. Her eyes was all red.

Virat got scared seeing the anger side of his mother because she was a lady who will never get angry at her own child. But today she was angry at him.

Ashwini's slapped his own son. She never ever not even in her dreams , thought of slapping his own son but today, she did. And she did because she did not want her son to be like his father. He was blaming sai for all the bruises on her body and she cannot stand anything against sai because she was the one who saved her from the elders of the Chavan house.

Virat looked into his mother's eyes and he can see pain, hurt, anger but mostly disappointment in her eyes. He was confused that why did she slapped him and why is she so disappointed at him?

Before he could speak anything, Ashwini drag him, by holding tightly onto his arms, downstairs, where all the family members were present.