EPILOUGE

It's Sunday and everyone is at home. But today, the whole Chavan niwas is there in Hyderabad as they all wanted to have some family time together and also they were all very excited to meet one and only Sai after long and unbearable six and a half years. When they arrived there, they did not have any idea what was going on but Samrat and Pakhi tell everything to them, how Sai got engaged to one of her colleague and refused Virat and his love. How Virat told her to go and marry someone else just because he wanted to see her happy instead of fighting for his love. Then how afterwards, he realised that he should fight and how Sai finally broke off her engagement with Vir as to be with Virat.

Although Virat knew that it was not the complete story but only he knows what else happened in their story and he wanted to keep it between them.. between him and his Sai. That afternoon, everyone decided to go and meet Sai. 

Sai at first was very very shocked to see the old faces whom she has missed alot. She has spent every other day remembering her aai, her brother, her bua.. she has missed each and every single person in the family and they surely have given her the biggest surprise of all as she was not able to even speak or move.

She welcomed everyone inside and saw a new face, Rahul, Shivani's husband. At first they were strangers but eventually they hit it off and developed a very good relationship. They spent all the rest of the day at Sai's house. Enjoying every moment and remembering the memories they all share.

Omkar apologized for what he has done with sai. Although he was not alone in the planning but still he was feeling guilty for what he has done. Sai forgave him and asked him to start their relation of a father and daughter afresh. Mohit and Ashwini missed sai so much that they spent all evening talking with her and catching with what they have missed. They both did not leave Sai alone even for a moment and seeing this Samrat and Virat was jealous as now sai has her old and first brother back and they were talking without even including him and Virat was jealous as he was not getting even a second of alone time with his lady love.

It was almost midnight and everyone left to go back to Samrat's place. Sai was almost exhausted and wanted to go and change out from her dress. She was wearing white net long kurta with wide palazzo. Her hair was open and she finished her look with silver jewelry. She was heading to her room to change but suddenly someone grabbed her waist from behind and pulled her towards them as her back crashed on the person's chest. She was taken aback and was a little scared but before she can scream a hand covered her mouth and she was struggling to free herself from the grip of the other person.

Virat slowly wispers in Sai's ears..

Virat: Sai mein hu, shant ho jao.

Sai then realised that it was Virat who was holding her, she immediately turned around to face him and looked into his eyes. She can clearly see love he has for her but there is also amusement in them and she get it that it was just one of his tricks to bring the soul out of her chest and also she can clearly see how much he is enjoying this.

Sai: aap yeh aadhi raat ko gunda banke kyu aaye hai? Mujhe laga aap ghar chale gaye the baki sab ke saath.. pata hai mein kitna dar gai thi.

She lightly hit him on his chest and this makes Virat to burst out laughing.
She was getting very annoyed by seeing Virat laughing like this.

Sai: aab batayenge ki aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?

Virat grabbed her hand and started walking towards the door and dragging her along.

Virat: chalo mere saath, ek surprise hai.

Sai tried to protest as she don't want to go with him because she was very much tired and her eyes were slowly closing. But Virat's decision of taking her with him was as tight and determined as his grip on her wrist as he drag her out of the house and make her sit inside his car.