CHAPTER : 10

Virat reached the house. By the time they reached there, it was late night. He saw workers working and decorating the house. After the fire, the house was painted as before and after that all the members left the house . He was looking around the house and remembers how his own childhood have been spent in this house. He got emotional seeing the things as they were when he was small. Its been six long years , he left this house and now returning to it after so long , all the memories of his childhood filled his eyes with tears. How he used to run around away from his kaku and baba, how he used to tease his aai and run outside with samrat.   He goes near the doorstep and remembers all the bright faces including the face of Bhavani and Ninad welcoming him whenever he used to come back home after wining an award or after finishing his camp. All those memories were making him sad. He step inside the house and looked around. Everything was well maintained. He got to the center of the living room. There were many memories of him in this room but the only his heart wanted to remember was when he got broken by the person he loves, at the same point he was standing on, that is when he got to know that sai was cheating on him. He closed his eyes and all the pain inside of him was screaming to get out but Virat held them inside. A lone tear falls from his face. He was standing on the exact same point where he was changed and was never the same as before.

Samrat: Virat...

Listening to his voice, he wipes the tear and turns to face him and smiled, only for him, he has to pretend that he is happy for him, hiding all the pain and painful memories this place was giving him.  He hugged his brother tightly. Seeing him after so many months makes him really emotional together with all the memories.

Samrat: tu yaha khade khade kya kar raha hai? Apne bhai se nahi milega? Itne mahine ho gaye virat.. yaad nahi aai meri?

Virat: kaise baatien ka raha hai tu? aaisa kabhi ho sakta hai ki mein tujhe kabhi yaad na karu? Bahut yaad kiya meine tujhe. Mein toh bas yaha khade khade dek raha tha ki yeh jagaha bilkul nahi badli, sab ek dam pehle jaisa lag raha hai.

Samrat understood that he was sad and in pain. but as he  don't  want him to break down so he decided not to  talk about anything which will give him pain. He tried to divert his mind.

Samrat: toh chal, pakhi se bhi mil le, baki sab wahi pe hai. 

Virat:  nahi samrat, mein thak gaya hu, please mein ab apne kamre mein jana  chahata hu bas. please mujhe jane de. mein kal milonga na.

Virat made excused but he really wanted to go and spent some time alone. he was trying not to break down but he cannot hold his feelings  anymore.

Samrat: Virat.. theek hai tum jao aram karo, mein sab se bol doonga ki tum thak gaye ho, or thodi der aram karna chahate ho.

Virat smiled at his and turned to go to his room but samrat called him so he looked back at him.

Samrat: thank you.. mein janta hu ki tujhe yaha aana nahi pasand par mere liye yaha aane ke liye thank you. mere bhai meine tujhe bahut miss kiya. 

Virat hugged him as if he wanted to say that he can do anything for his brother. Both the brother got really emotional. They broke the hug and samrat asked him to atleast come back after freshning up and eat dinner with them but he refused making the excuse that he is really tired and all he wanted is his sleep. He turned around and goes towards his room. Samrat understood that he needed sometime alone in this place which was only giving him depressed and sad feelings. He also noticed the change in him, how much he has changed since that girl left him, how all his happiness has gone from his life together with that girl. He knows that she was bound to leave him and she also loved him as pakhi has told him but he still cannot understand that what made her leave her love, what was so precious that she left his brother? He only now prays that they both got back together and stay happy. He wanted that Virat's this visit to Nagpur turns out to be in favour for his love. 

Virat enters his room and locked the door behind. He was looking at his old room. He remembered how much he has missed this room. All his sweet memories spent into this room comes to his mind. He was looking around his room remembering all the sweet memories he spent in his room with his baba, kaku and rest of the family members. He misses his baba and his kaku. He went towards the dressing table and saw Sai's bangles in on of the draws. These bangles were the gift by him to her. All his previous memories fades away and only the memories of sai and him spent in this room was coming  to his mind. Anywhere he looked in his room he can only see him laughing with her and her smiling face. He hates how much he misses her even after she has given him the most painful and hurtful life. His eyes becomes red in anger and the tears started falling down his cheeks. All the pain and grief he was hiding was finally coming out after hiding them inside for six long years. He throws the bangles, shattering them on to the floor. He was angry, he was in pain but still when ever he closes his eyes he can only see her face. 

He sat on the bed and let out all the pain in his heart in the form of tears, which he should have done before. 

After three hours he got up from his sleep. he was totally exhausted from continuous crying he cried himself to sleep. He don't want to be in his room, room which he has shared with her at some point in his life because this room is only giving him all the painful yet beautiful memories. He looked at his phone for checking the time and it was almost midnight. He got up from his bed, grabbed his jacket and left the room. As it was very late at night, so there was no one to question him that where he was going this late at night and he liked it this was as it only makes it easier for him to run from the reality that every place in this house is only giving him the most painful memories.

He got out and decided to go for a walk. After seven hours, he find himself in front of the city hospital. He was looking at the hospital and hoped that if sai was here then he can see only once. Suddenly some one bumped into him. Looking at that person's face his eyes goes wide and he turned around to moves away from him.