CHAPTER : 3

Bhavani, Ninad and omkar were having the sip of their victory tea. They were very happy that sai finally left the house and their happiness was clearly visible on their face. Pakhi and shivani were sitting at the other end in the living room . After sai has left the house, they both were not as cheerful and happy like before. They miss sai, and they can clearly see the happiness on the face of the elders of the Chavan Nivas. They somewhere knew that because of them sai has left this house.

Ashwini drags Virat downstairs and make him stand in the middle of the living room, just like a mother used to do when her five year old son do something wrong.

Seeing ashwini coming with Virat, all the members of the family walks towards them.

Virat could not able to understand why his mother was so angry on him. Is it because he bad mouthed sai in front of her? That sai who cheated on him and who caused all the bruises on her body? He thought to himself.

Virat: aai yeh kya.. mein kya kiya...

He was again cut off by ashwini.

Ashwini: chup, ek dam chup, mujhe nahi pata ki meri gair haazri mein yaha kya hua. Par mein itna janti hu ki agar tune meri Sai ke baare mein ek shabd bhi ulta seedha bola toh mujhse bura or koi nahi hoga. Samjha tu?

Bhavani: ae ashwini.. yeh kya bole ja rahi hai? Tu uss ladki ka saath de rahi?

Ashwini: bas wahini! Aaj mein ek shabd bhi nahi sunongi. Sai ke khilaf mein aaj ek shabd bhi nahi sunongi.

Ashwini was a lady who can never even think to raise her voice in front of her seniors but today she had enough. She had enough of the physical and mental torture and she knows that Bhavani, ninad and omkar are the reason why sai left. She knew that they have harmed sai and made Virat only a medium to throw sai out of the house.

Seeing ashwini so much in anger no one dared to speak. They all knew that when a human is angry, the she / he can be capable of anything.

Ashwini: tu janna chahata hai na ki mujhe yeh zakham kisne diye? Yahi janna hai na?

Ashwini started to remove her bangles which she was wearing only to hide the bruises. Now all her bruises were clearly seen.

Virat: aai mujhe pata hai ki yeh sai...

Ashwini: bas! Nahi samajh mein aata tere? Yeh mujhe sai ne nahi diye hai.. yeh tere baap ne diye hai or sai ne toh mujhe insab se bachaya hai.

Virat was shocked to know that his father has hurt his mother. All the bruises present all over the body has been caused by his father and he was most concerned about that sai has saved his aai, nit harmed her.

Virat: kya?

Ashwini: aare sai toh mujhe kabhi bhi chot pahuchane ke baare mein soch bhi nahi sakti. Vo mujhe apni aai manti hai. Jab tu nahi tha tab in logo ne mujhe itne dard diye, itne dukh diye or sai ne mujhe insab se bachaya hai. Usne mujhe yeh jakham nahi diye hai.

And she break down. She was just tired of containing all the anger and pain inside her. He wanted to let go all the pain, she was crying but her tears were giving her a relief from the pain and anger she has experienced and which she was holding inside.

Virat: baba aap yeh.. aap yeh kaise kar sakte ho? Aapne aaisa kyu kiya?

Ninad: yeh sab jhoot bol rahi hai teri maa. Yeh sach nahi hai, yeh sab bas vo sai ko bachane ke liye bol rahi hai.

Shivani: bas karo dada! Or kitna jhoot bologe aap? Aapko sharam nahi aati? Sai ne wahini ko aap se bhachaya hai or aap ho ki usi pe apna ilzam laga rahe ho? Viru, vahini jo bhi keh rahi hai.

Bhavani: ninad tumne apni biwi ke saath yeh suluk kiya? Kyu?

Bhavani wanted to gain Virat in confidence but failed.

Virat: kaku, aapko ke bhi iske baare mein pata tha na. Mein samajh gaya. Aap ko pata tha. Or aapko iski saja jarur milegi.

Ashwini: nahi Virat please nahi, mujhe inhe saja nahi dilwani, bas tum sai ko wapas le aao, ab toh tumhe sach pata chal gaya na, please sai ko wapas le aao.

Virat: nahi aai mein uss ladki ko iss ghar mein kabhi wapas nahi laonga. Usne bhale hi meri aai ko bachaya ho par usne mujhe kisi or ke saath dhoka diya hai. Usne mujhpe cheat kiya hai or mein use ab apni zindagi mein wapas nahi laonga. Or humara divorce bhi ho chuka hai, ab humra koi rishta nahi raha.

Saying this he left for his room with anger and locked himself up.

Pakhi , shivani and ashwini who did not know that sai and Virat have divorced each other were in state of complete shock. All of them knew that sai can't do anything as such and they don't believe what Virat was saying.

Ashwini: Virat tumhe kyu nahi dikhta ki yeh sab in logo ka kiya dhara hai, meri bachi ne kuch nahi kiya hai.. apne aap ko aaise saja mat do mere bache.

Ashwini shouted at Virat but Virat was gone. She was crying hard knowing that both her children are in pain of being away from each other, both of them wanted to be with each other, but they can't.