CHAPTER : 9

Two months later.

It was a new day, sai got up early, got ready and goes for a nice long jog. She thought that she can surpress her mental pain by stressing her body physically. But she did not know that she was only hiding her feeling deep inside her heart instead of letting them out. These excrcise may not have helped her with the mental pain but they have sure did a nice thing to her body. She now have a lean and perfect body which every man would desire. Every other man in her hospital or even in her neighbourhood have their eyes on her but she did not want any other man. There is no man in this world who can replace the man who she had loved once or may still in love with.  She was coming back home when she saw pakhi near her house's gate. Her baby bump have definately gone much more bigger. Her baby is bigger than usual and sai has recommended that she should have a c-section but she is afraid of that. Sai and samrat has tried to convince her alot, for the last two months they were trying to convince her that c-section is the only and best option for both, the pakhi and their baby's health and she finally agreed.

Sai: pakhi didi, aap yaha? Sab theek hai na? Aapke contractions shuru ho gaye kya? Aapko mujhe phone karna chahiye tha na!! Aap kyu aai yaha?

There was still time in her dilivery but she was in her last month and sai could never take a chance with the dates. She is already has an attachment with the baby, that she has with no body else in the world.

Pakhi: sai mein theek hu, ghar mein bore ho rahi thi toh socha ki tumhare pass aa jao or waise bhi tumhara ghar bilkul bagal mein hai toh mein inta bhi nahi chali hu. Mein isseliye aai thi ki mujhe tumhe kuch batana hai.

Sai: ohh.. aacha.. theek hai, aap andar aaiye na.

Both the ladies got inside and sai make sure that pakhi was sitting comfortably on the sofa. She brought her a cup of green tea and asked her to gulp all down till she comes back after freshing up. She ran upstairs and took a quick shower. She got ready and comes back down. She sat near pakhi and asked what she wanted to talk to her about?

Pakhi: mein or samrat wapas Nagpur ja rahe hai, mere baby shower ke liye. Toh hum chahate the ki samrat ki behen hone ke naate tum bhi humare saath chalo.

Sai's face gone pale. She didn't believe that pakhi was requesting her to go back to that very house from which she was thrown out by her ex-husband. She will not be able to face him. She was scared that she will not be able to stand in the same room as him and if the relation between her and Virat's comes out in front of samrat then she might will also lose  a brother. There was tension inside her building up. Pakhi study's her face an smiled.

Pakhi: mein janti hu sai ki tum nahi aaogi. Or mein samrat ko bhi koi bahana bana doongi ki tum nahi aa sakti. Mein janti hu ki tum Virat ko nahi dekhna chahati ho. Mein samajh sakti hu. Mein bas chahati thi ki tum mere baby shower mein mere saath raho.

She puts her hand on Sai's hand and gives her an asured smile.

Sai: thank you pakhi didi, mein  bhi chahati thi ki mein aapke saath Rahu aapke baby shower mein par mein uss ghar mein wapas nahi ja sakti.  Hum na ek kaam karte hai, aap jab wapas aaoge na toh yaha pe phir se ek aur baby shower karenge. Phir mein toh reh sakti hu na yaha.

Both the ladies have a bright smile on her face. Pakhi nodded and started crying with the tears of happiness. Sai understood that her harmones are the reason why she was crying. She was really very moody now a days because of which, samrat sometimes have to call her and ask for her help with household work. Samrat has been an amazing husband during the pregnency, he would not leave pakhi alone even for a micro second. She grab pakhi in a warm and consoling hug and said that she will be there with her in during the time of delivery.

Samrat was on a call with Virat, sitting on the sofa, relaxing a bit knowing that pakhi is at Sai's house so he can relax for a bit and give some time to himself.
Both the brother were talking after a long time and there is some awkwardness between them.

Samrat: Virat dekh, meine keh diya hai, tujhe aana hi padega, mein kuch nahi janta. Tere bhai ke liye nahi toh tere hone wale bhatije ke liye.. please aa na.

Virat: theek hai jeeva mein aaonga par mein zayada din ke liye nahi reh paonga.

Samrat: aare tu uski chinta mat kar, bas kam se kam do din ki baat hai, mein tumko force nahi karunga zayada din rehne ke liye.
Mein janta hu ki uss ghar se teri or teri sai ki yaadein judi hui hai or tu un yaado ko yaad nahi karna chahata. Tu aa raha hai wahi mere liye bhaut hai mere bhai.

Virat smiled knowing the care samrat does for him.

Virat: aacha ab rulana band kar or ja, pakhi tera wait nahi kar rahi?

Samrat: nahi, vo toh meri behen ke ghar gai hui hai, wahi pe hai vo.

Samrat has told Virat about Sai, about the bond they share and how much close they are. Virat had thought that he was talking about some other sai so he did not paid much attention to his talks.

Virat: aacha theek hai, par mujhe bahut kaam hai, mein ja raha hu, ab seedha nagpur mein milte hai.

Samrat : bilkul mere bhai.

The very next day sai bid goodbye to samrat and Pakhi. Samrat was a little upset that sai couldn't come with them but he also understands that sai is a doctor and she has to stay with her patiences.

Virat, Ashwini, Shivani and Rahul all moves towards Nagpur. Rahul is Shivani's husband. They have met in gharchirolli and fall in love. They got married and are now living a happy life.

The gates of the Chavan Niwas was opening after so long. It has been closed since the tragic accident happened , five years ago. All the members were living the life away from the house but it was now aging opening to celebrate the baby shower of the eldest son and daughter-in-law of the Chavan Niwas.