CHAPTER : 31

It has been two days since Sai broke off her relationship with Vir. It's been two whole days since she realised the strange behavior of Virat. The more she wanted to talk to him, the more he ignored her. She was totally fed up with his this kind of strange behavior. She was so excited to confess her feeling in front of him but him ignoring her and her repeating and remembering her confession speech which she has prepared at night when she came back free from her unwanted and abusive relationship, was making her more nervous and scared. 

Virat was noticing that Sai wanted to talk with him for the past couple of days but he cannot ignore the fact that she has ignored his feelings towards her when she clearly feels something for him. After that night when he found that photo in her drawer besides her bed, he decided that he will ignore her at least for sometime until he figure out what to speak and how to confront her about her ignoring him and his feelings, about her ignoring her own feelings which she has towards him. 

It was a new and a pleasant day, it was Sunday so everyone was at home. It was early in the morning and everyone was still asleep except Sai, whose peace and patience was all running out. She has decided that she will tell Virat about her feeling today itself. She can no more contain the excitement, the nervousness and the anxiety in herself. She has been giving some time to him and all he was doing was ignoring her. She has decided that she will confront him today as well as confess her feelings which she has towards him.

But before this long day starts, she needs to gather some more peace so she decided to go for a run. She put on her jogging suit and went towards the same park and the same spot where she first met him after six years, where he has confessed his feelings for her and where he pushed her away form him so that she can be happy even if that mean he has to live with guilt and regret for what he has done with her a long time ago and be alone all his life. That place was very special for both of them. 

After about 20 minutes of jogging, she finally reached the spot. she looked around and suddenly her eyes fall on the person sitting on the same bench where once her and Virat sat and he confessed his love for her. She took a step forward and her inner peace was changed into anger. She saw Virat sitting on the bench in his jogging suit and looking towards the lake. She was there in the park to gather some peace and now all she could feel inside her body was the blood rushing in her veins and her anger taking over the actions of her body. Every time she met him and tried to talk to him , he always made the excuse that he don't have time or is busy doing his work but now he is sitting here doing absolutely nothing. She took a deep breath, trying to relax  herself and calm her down and moved towards his direction. 

Sai: aapke pass yaha pe baith ke lake ko dekhne ka time hai, par ek baar mujhse baat karne ka time nahi hai?

Virat looked back and was surprised to see Sai here, this early in the morning. He was excepting to be sitting here on this bench and looking at the lake while thinking about his day. He was in no mood to face any type of confrontations, this early in the morning when nearly everyone is asleep except the two people standing there. He again ignored her and stood up from his seat and started to walk back to his place so that he could get dressed and go for his work.  But this time he was late as Sai pulled him back from his arms and again make him sit on the bench he was sitting on, before.

Virat looked at her in her eyes. Her eyes clearly shows how she was effected from his ignorance and how these past days was spent in extreme difficulty without speaking to him as it was difficult for him. He knows that now he has to talk to her as he don't have any option here. He got an idea that today, she will talk to him and will not let him leave. He finally gave in and removed her hands from his shoulders through which she was holding him in his place.