CHAPTER : 24

The wind continues to blow. They both were walking in the street and there was peace in their heart, mind and surroundings. They do not care about the future because the present is more peaceful and beautiful and they wished to live in this present forever.
After walking for a while, Virat decided to break the ice.

Virat: Sai, thank you.

Sai: thank you? Thank you kis liye Mr. Virat?

Virat: tumne mere aai ke liye or devi tai ke liye itna kuch saha. Itni takleef sahi, uske liye. Meine tumhe haar baar galat samjha par tumne srif aai or tai ki kushi chahi.. issi ke liye. Thank you!

Virat spoke with the guilt and gratitude towards Sai, clearly audible in his voice. He really wanted to make a new start with Sai. 

Sai: aapne bhale hi mujhse apne saare rishte tod diye the par aai or tai ne toh nahi tode the na. Mein unke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hu. Or meine jo kiya, vo srif unki kushi ke liye hi kiya hai. Mere hisse ki saja unko mil rahi thi. Mein toh bas unhe usse bachana chahati thi.

Virat: itna pyaar karti ho meri aai se?

Sai nodded in yes. Virat wanted to ask if she love him or ever loved him or not but he couldn't able to gather the courage. He thought that if he even dared to ask her that question, then she may get disappointed and leave him again. They remain silent throughout their walk taking all the peace and happiness from the moment.

After walking for a while, Virat again spoke.

Virat: Sai, tumne mujhe maaf kar diya na? Mujhe pata hai ki yeh bahut selfish wala sawaal hai or mein bahut jaldi kar raha hu par mein ab or intezaar nahi kar sakta sai. Itne samay mein bas apne aap ko koste hue or maarte hue jee raha tha. Tumhari ek jhalak dekhne ke liye mein taras gaya tha. Tumhe pata hai mein tumhare jaane ke baad Gadchiroli bhi shift ho gaya tha taki bas tumhe dekh saku. Mein yeh soch ke nahi jee Sakta ki tumne mujhe abhi tak maaf nahi kiya hai. Mein janta hu ki mein bahut jaldi kar raha hu par mein ab or intezaar nahi kar sakta. Tum meri zindagi mein nahi aa sakti par kam se kam mujhe maaf toh kar sakti ho na?
Please.

She was surprised to know that Virat was in Gadchirolli all this time just to see her face and to meet her. She was now realising the love Virat has in his heart for her. She thought that Virat himself was making distance between them and she can't understand why? But she also knows that he is only doing that so that she did not broke her commitment to Vir. He is getting hurt so that she and Vir can live together because he thinks that her happiness is with Vir and not him. She smiled and said.

Sai: Meine toh aapko bahut pehle hi maaf kar diya tha Mr. Virat. Mujhe pata hai ki aapne srif apne privaar pe bharosa kiya tha. Ab insaan apne parivaar pe bharosa nahi karega toh kisi pe karega? Meine aapko maaf kiya Mr. Virat. Vo haar galti jo aapne ki jisse mujhe hurt hua, un sab ke liye meine aapko maaf kiya. 

Sai has forgiven him a while ago. She knows that he was not at fault as he was only trusting his family. But somewhere she was still angry on him that he insulted her and throw her out of the house but her anger is no more residing in her after Virat's today's confession about his feelings towards her. She was now no more angry on him and she understands that what he did that day was because he loved her and any person would get hurt or react in a way in which Virat did when they would get to know that the person they loves the most has cheated on them. 

Virat now has a biggest smile one his face. He just can't express how happy he is after listening to Sai's words. He is now satisfied to some extent that at least she has forgiven him for every thing he has ever done to her. But some where in his heart he is still unhappy about the fact that this feeing of peace, happiness and comfort which he was feeling around Sai and will only get when he is around her, will won't last long.

Virat: Thank you Sai. Par ab jab maaf kar hi diya hai toh yeh Mr. Virat bulana band kar sakti ho? Mein thak gaya hu yeh formality sun sun ke tumhari awaz mein.

Virat was tired of Sai calling him as Mr. Virat. He wanted her to call him by his previous names which she has given him. And also he wants to continue talking to her, he wanted to absorb as much happiness, comfort and pease as he can while he is with her. Sai was surprised and thought why he don't want her to call him by his name?

Sai: Kyu? Mr. Virat bulane mein kya burai hai? Aapko aap ke hi naam se toh bula rahi hu na.

Virat: Ha, matlab bulao mujhe mere naam se par mere naam ke aage yeh Mr. mat lagao. 

Sai: Toh pehle ki tarah Virat sir bula sakti hu na?

Virat don't want her to call him sir anymore. Previously he was tired of her calling him sir and now that they were heading towards a new start, he really wanted to remove sir from his name. He had tried to remove sir from his mane before but failed and now he can't just continue her calling him sir and making him feel much more older than her then he is.

Virat:  Sai, dekho, ab tum bhi badi ho gai ho na, bacchai toh rahi nahi ab. Ab toh kam se kam mujhe yeh Virat Sir bulana band karo. Aaisa lagta hai ki mein abhi hi apne javani ke dino mein hi budha ho gaya hu.

Sai frowned her eyebrows and gives a fake angry look but she was happy as she missed these cute small fights with Virat, she enjoyed these fights so she decided to continue this small and precious fight with him.

Sai: Toh aap itne bhi javan nahi hai ab. Or waise bhi kisi ke naam ke aage 'sir' lagane se na hum yeh batate hai ki hum unki kitni respect karte hai. Toh phir sir bulane mein kya problem hai?

Virat was thought that she really wanted to continue this fight which they both cherish and loved. But moreover, he was shocked to see her bringing the age difference between them to win this argument and he was not ready to lose this argument any soon.

Virat: Oh hello Dr. sahiba, mein itna bhi bhudha nahi hua hu!

Sai: Matlab aap mante hai ki aap bhdhe hue hai?

Sai caught him off guard and he tried to re- form his statement but failed badly. Seeing him struggle to form his sentence, sai burst into laughter. Virat had looked at her and had an annoying face. But soon he smiled looking at her. He really missed all these moments. Her laughter, her pranks on him but most importantly he missed their relationship.

Virat: Nahi, mein bilkul budha nahi hua hu or tum mujhe yeh Mr. Virat or Virat sir bulana band karo. Mujhe srif mere naam se bulao. Samjhi?!

Sai frowned her eye brows and stopped laughing. She fold her hand on her chest and said.

Sai: Ha... theek hai. Nahi bulaongi kisi or naam se aapko. Gabbar!

Virat's face light up hearing Gabbar from sai mouth. He has missed this word in her voice and he was so happy that Sai was using the name which she has given to him and which is only her way to call him. That name was so so special to him as only his love call him with that name and he basically shouted in excitement and happiness.

Virat: Chalega, gabbar bhi chalega, par kabhi kabhi.

He don't want her to call him gabbar always.

Sai was shocked on the sudden raise in his voice. She rolled her eyes at him and gives a fake smile to him before both of them burst into laughter. 

They were having some precious moments in which they were laughing and fighting with each other like before. 

They say that love can conquers all and this was proven right in the their case. All the madness, anger and pain drift away from their heart. Few days before no one could have said that they will ever see them laughing and having their cute fights again. but here they were, laughing and having the best time of the entire time of six years, submerging in the peace, comfort and love in their surroundings.