CHAPTER : 16

Virat and everyone was confused why pakhi was asking such bizarre questions from him. Samrat was thinking that pakhi is now experiencing extreme mood swings and he would have to contact sai as soon as all this drama of her ends so that he can consult her about pakhi's health.
Pakhi was happy knowing that she can finally expose the relation between sai and Virat in front of samrat and can finally tell Virat about Sai's location.

Pakhi: toh theek hai, ek kaam karo ab jaldi se Hyderabad apni posting kara lo.

Virat was now more confused. He thought that first pakhi was asking him all those strange questions and now she is asking him to come to Hyderabad.

Samrat: pakhi yeh kya bol rahi ho tum? Virat.. Hyderabad.. achanak se .... Kyu?

Pakhi: Virat tum apne bhai ki baat mat sunna, tum na bas jaldi se Hyderabad aa jao.

Virat: par pakhi mein Hyderabad aake kya karunga? Mujhse toh sai ko dhundna hai na, or garchiroli se aachi jagaha nahi ho sakti usko dhundne ke liye.

Pakhi: tum na usse dhoundte aur uska intezaar karte na garchirolli mein hi budhe ho jao ge, kyuki vo waha ab kabhi nahi aane wali.

Ashwini: Pakhi, beta kya bol rahi ho tum? Tumhe kaise pata ki vo vaha nahi aayegi?

Pakhi smiled, making everyone more curious. Everyone wanted to know where is she.

Shivani: pakhi, mujhe lagta hai ki tumhe pata hai ki sai kaha! Hai na? Kaha hai sai?

All of their eyes filled with excitement and happiness. Virat has a huge smile on his face and was hardly controlling himself from jumping around in joy.He finally thought that he will not have to wait longer to apologize to sai and get her back in his life as her wife.

Pakhi: bua, mujhe uske baare mein sab pata hai. Vo meri behen ki tarah hi hai, or aapko pata hai samrat bhi usse apni behen manta hai.

Pakhi said looking towards samrat who was totally confused what was happening. But when pakhi mentioned that he has brother and sister like relation with sai, the idea of both Sais being one hit him. He looked at pakhi with wide eyes and shocked expression. He remembers that sai has also told him the same story about her divorce. He has completely forgotten about her because of Virat. The idea of both Sai being the same never even crossed his mind.

Samrat: pakhi, mein or sai... Matlab... Yeh.. vo sai jo meri behen hai, jisne meri jaan bachai thi... Uska vo pagal husband mera bhai hai?

Virat looked at him with strange look on his face. Everyone was so curious to know what is actually happening in the house.

Pakhi: ha samrat, vo dono ek hi hai. Jis sai ne tumhari jaan bachai thi vo sai or Virat ki sai ek hi hai. Yaad karo, sai ne tumhe sab nahi bataya tha ki kaise uska divorce hua tha, usne srif tumhe naam nahi bataya tha na kisi ka, par uski story kitni milti julti hai . Tumhi ne toh mujhe saari baat batai thi.

Everyone was in complete confusion what was going on. Virat looked at pakhi with wide eyes, realizing that she already knows the truth but she also didn't tell him. And he was also confused that how Samrat knows Sai?

Samrat on the other hand was burning in anger.
He has always planned to kill Sai's husband once he finds him. He has asked sai about her husband but she never discloses anything about him because she knows that Samrat will not spare her ex-husband.
Samrat turned towards Virat and looked at him. He grab the collar of Virat's jacket and pushed him so that he lands onto the floor with him on top.

Samrat: toh tum ho sai ke ex - husband. Mein kabhi nahi socha tha ki mera bhai itna bavakuf hoga. Tumhe pata hai tumne sai ko kitni chot pahuchai thi. Meine pehle hi decide karke rakh liya tha ki jab uska pati mere haat aayega na tab mein usse chodunga nahi. Tu sai ke saath aaise kaise kar sakta hai.. tujhe toh usse maafi mangi hi hogi.