CHAPTER : 26

Sai knew that what Virat was doing, was because he thought that she is happy with Vir but what he don't know is her heart will always belong to him and she will end this relationship which is has with Vir. She can't continue with this relation as she will not be happy  neither Vir will be happy because she will never be able to love him as much as she loves Virat.

A small smile formed on her face in love and happiness to see that he really cares for her and her happiness. Virat looked into her eyes and then her smile. He thought that Sai was smiling because she feels pity on him and his love doesn't matter anymore for her. He looked at the hand on her waist. The tears were starting to come to his eyes but he tried so hard to keep them back in. Smiling he excused himself from the situation, giving the excuse that he has some important call to make at his home and he turns to leave from there. He started walking and the tears started falling down his cheeks. Both Samrat and Pakhi noticed the tears and his red eyes and they also excused themselves and goes behind Virat.

Sai freed herself from the grip of Vir and turned to go inside her house. She went inside and Vir followed her inside. Vir was very angry on Sai for being with Virat and coming home this late and he wanted to confront her about her carelessness and irresponsibility. On the other hand Sai wanted to end everything between her and Vir. 

Vir: Sai, yeh kya kiya tumne? Tum inti raat ko kisi ke saath aaise nahi ghum sakti ho. Kuch ho jata toh tumhe?

Vir spoke in an angry and frustrated tone and bring Sai back from her thoughts who was currently thinking how to end her relationship with Vir.

Sai: Mujhe kuch nahi hota Vir, or waise bhi mein kisi or ke saath nahi, mein Samrat dada ke bhai ke saath thi, mujhe kuch nahi hota. Tumhe itni chinta karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai. 

Sai don't want to make it sound rude but she can't hear anything against Virat. She knows that he was only concerned about her but she also know that he has no right to speak to her in all angry tone.

Vir: Kyu na karu mein tumhari chita? Hone wala pati hu tumhara. Ha vo alag baat hai ki agar tumhe apne fiancée ko chod ke kisi paraye ke saath rehne hai, mujhe toh aaisa hi lag rha hai.

Sai was in disbelief, she cannot tolerate anyone blaming her character and hurting her self respect and currently Vir was doing the same. She get that he was concerned about her and she also feels guilty and bad for giving him false hopes for a short period of time but it doesn't mean that he can hurt her and her self respect.                                              

Sai: Aaisa kuch nahi hai, or mein tumhe ek baat bata du, ki tumhe mujhse aaisa baat karne ka koi haak nahi hai, tum mujhpe or mere character pe aaise ungali nahi utha sakte.

Sai was angry and her anger was clearly audible in her voice. Listening to her, Vir's anger increases and he basically shouted on her.

Vir: Mein kya kar sakta hu or kya nahi, yeh abhi tak tum janti nahi ho. Meine bola tha na tum kisi bhi mard se dur rehna, nahi samajh mein ati tumhare ek baar mein baat? Mein ek baat bata de raha hu, tum meri wife banne wali ho toh jaise mein kahu, tumhe waise hi karna hoga.

This was the last straw for her, she was trying to calm her self down and talk to him in peace and make him understand why she can't continue this engagement. But seeing his behavior she can't wait to end this controlling and suffocating relationship with him.

Sai:  Nahi, mein nahi baana chahati tumhari wife, mein nahi chahati yeh rishta. Mein or iss rishte mein reh kar apna dam nahi ghotna chahati hu. Mujhe yeh rishta khatam karna hai. Bas!!

Vir clenched his jaws and grabbed both her arms with tight grip. He pinned her to the wall and looked into her eyes, the anger was clear in his eyes. Sai was scared and she did not even dared to shout or speak. Her voice basically died on seeing his anger and also the pain she was expressing because of the tight grip of his on her arms was nearly intorble.

Vir: Yeh rishta toh ab kabhi bhi khatam nahi hoga. Meine pure ek saal tumhe gaas dali hai tab jake tumne haa ki thi, or ab yeh rishta toh kabhi bhi khatam nahi hoga. Samajh jao yeh baat tum! Mein do din ke liye bahar ek conference mein ja raha hu, jaise hi mein wapas aaonga waise hi mein tumse shaadi karunga. Samjhi!? Or ek baat yaad rakhna, agar tumhe iss rishte ko khatam karne ki koshish bhi ki toh yeh samajh lena ki tum mujhe abhi janti nahi ho, mein tumhe or tumhare uss bhai ke parivar ko, sab ko hurt kar sakta hu. 

With this Vir left Sai's arms which he was holding tightly and walked out of the door leaving Sai in the pool of tears and in the state of utter shock. She couldn't believe that she has trusted a man and was going to marry a man who was a disgusting human. 

Virat comes inside the house and wants to go directly to his room but Samrat stopped him as he wanted to have some decent conversation with and  also to make him realize how much of a big mistake he is making by not fighting for her love. 

Samrat: Virat, tu mujhe yeh bata pehle ki aaisa kya hua tha ki tum or Sai haaste haaste aa rahe the? Meine socha tha ki jab bhi tum dono miloge to srif ladoge or mein tum dono ki ladai rokunga, par yaya toh scen hi kuch or tha.

Virat rolled hi eyes and answers his question by telling him what has happened in the park. How he confessed his feeing to her and hearing that he has confessed his feeling, Both Pakhi and Samrat has a big smile on their faces. But when Virat told them that he has asked Sai to be happy and go marry that Vir, the smile on their faces dropped. 

Samrat: Tu pagal ho gaya hai kya? Tu aaise kaise kar sakta hai, tu aaise kaise apne pyaar ko kisi or ka hone de sakta hai? Tum kyu apni kushiyo ko dusare ko de rahe ho?

Pakhi: Ha virat, apne liye nahi toh kam se kam humare liye toh Sai ko aaise jane mat do. Hum chahate hai ki vo iss parivar ka hissa phir se bane, please Virat, itni jaldi haar mat mano.

They both tried to convince him for taking a step towards making Sai again a member of this family. But he didn't listen and even tried to understand anything. 

Virat: Mein janta hu ki tum dono ko iss parivar mein Sai wapas chaahiye par yeh bhi toh socho ki uski kushiyo ka kya hoga. Usne mujhe maaf kar diya hai kya itna kaafi nahi hai? Meine uske saath itna bura bartav kiya par phir bhi usne mujhe maaf kiya, kya vo kafi nahi hai? Please mein tum dono se request karta hu, ki uski kushiyo ka bhi dhayan rakho.

Saying this he left for his room before anyone could speak anything. They wanted him to understand that her happiness is with him and not with anyone else but they also know that Virat was being stubborn and not even trying to understand anything. They feared that till the time he understands, it's not too late.