Author's Note

First, I want to thank you for exerting your time to read Jaryllca and Von's story. Thank you so much for giving my stories a chance! The ending was the way I know they both deserved. They came through a lot of trials and battles.

This is the first story I wrote. There are lots of mistakes. But I know in time, I'll improve.

To those who made it 'til the end, thank you.

In this story, It's not that easy to love yourself. It won't happen in just a snap. Or just sleep at night and then the next day, everything is already alright. But slowly, you'll figure it out. It's not that easy to just heal and forget. It will take a lot of time. Along the road to healing, it can be bumpy. And you'll question yourself if you're moving forwards. 

But there is progress no matter how small and big it was!

To see the light, you have to walk in pursuit of life where you could not see anything but the somber in every gaze your eyes looked onto. But the luminescence is by the end of the road. So, hold on.

One day, you will wake up with no burden in your heart anymore.

Maraming tanong ang naiwan sa inyo. Kung ano'ng purpose ng ibang character na nagka-exposure at hindi pinakilala, at biglang nawala. You guys have to read Saudade Series in order to understand why did 'that' happen. Kung ano na ba'ng nangyari kay ganito, ganiyan.

May ibang katanungan na sa ibang libro (labas sa series na 'to) mauungkat katulad ng sa past ng mga Maristella at Ledres. But I don't have any plans writing that yet. Though matagal nang may title at plot.

I want your voice to be heard. Your feelings are valid. Always. It hurt because you felt it. I am proud of your battles that no one heard. I am proud of you, my love. Thank you for not giving up. I love you.

—Estellica

The prologue of 'Playing Cards of Heart' is now published!