Filler- Bella's letter

Hello you.

Isabella hope pond.
My little sister.
Look at you.
Not so little anymore, huh?

Oh look. You're sulking aren't you? Oh god, I know you're sulking. You're doing that "I'm fine" sulking thing. Stop it. Right now. Before I haunt you. You know I will. Don't test me. I'm sure ghost me is just as Scottish as living me.

It's weird. I've got so much to say to you, so many words. Yet each time I go to write this, I'm unable to think of the right ones. The ones that would describe the pleasure of knowing you, the honour of loving you and the pain of leaving you.

Because it was painful, bells. I know you may not think it, you may assume your grief is much larger than mine. But Living a life without you, was something almost impossible to comprehend. Until I comprehended it.

You have him, Bella. That's why I was able to leave you in the first place.You and the Doctor. The two weirdest people I've ever met, how did we not see it coming from the beginning?

I know that, that madman will always look after you. No matter what, even if you don't want it. Him and that magic blue box will be there for you. And oh the adventures you're going to have. You better not be able to beat meeting Van g- oh yeah. You weren't there for that one. Shame. I'm messing. I'm messing! Hey, don't roll your eyes. I know your rolling your eyes. It's a good joke. Shut up.

But look at us hey, Amelia and Isabella pond. We waited and he came. And boy was it worth it. But now the time has come to close this chapter. The chapter of the ponds. The two Scottish sisters, now live through just one.

I'll be watching over you at all times Bells. Making sure you don't go blonde again (sigh). If you ever need a friend. The comfort of a sister. I'm here. In these words. In the sky. In your heart.

Love your forever big sister,
Amelia Pond x
(And me. Rory. Don't forget about me.)

(P.S. The Doctor is stubborn, but I know you're worse. Be there for him. Always. Until you join us in the sky, you hold that mans hand tight.)