The beast below- FINALE

"Yuck. Anyway! Lovely hair, Bella. Shame about the sick. You know Mandy, yeah? She's very brave." Liz announces and Bella trails her fingers through her hair.

"How did you find us?" The doctor asks Liz.

"Stuck my gizmo on you. Been listening in. Nice moves on the hurl escape. So, what's the big fella doing here?" Liz shrugs.

"You've been listening in?" Bella just questions.

"Yes. And I've had a nice little chat with Mandy. Are you sure you and the doctor aren't-" liz begins to exclaim.

"Just shut up." Bella hisses at her quickly.

"Bells!" Amy announces.

"No it's good. I like her..." liz states and Bella smiles.

"Oh god- enough! Anyway, liz You're over sixteen you've voted. Whatever this is, you've chosen to forget about it.." the doctor just says to liz.

"No. Never forgot, never voted, not technically a British subject." Liz shrugs in response.

"Then who and what are you, and how do you know me?" The docotr asks her.

"You're a bit hard to miss, love." Bella sighs as she pats the doctor on the back.

"Love?" Amy questions her sister.

"I hate everyone..." Bella sighs.

"She's right though. You're a Mysterious stranger ,M O consistent with higher alien intelligence, hair of an idiot. I've been brought up on the stories. My whole family was" liz informs the doctor.

"Your family?" The doctor asks her.

"They're repairing. Doesn't take them long. Let's move." Liz instructs everyone.

[Sub basement 4]

"The Doctor. Old drinking buddy of Henry Twelve. Tea and scones with Liz Two. Vicky was a bit on the fence about you, weren't she? Knighted and exiled you on the same day. And so much for the Virgin Queen, you bad, bad boy." Liz states- she winks at the doctor.

"Oh god you didn't." Bella pouts as she hits the doctor.

"Liz Ten?" The Doctor just asks liz- ignoring Bella.

"Liz Ten, yeah. Elizabeth the Tenth. And down!" Liz yells.

(She turns, they all duck, and she shoots the repaired Smilers again.)

"I'm the bloody Queen, mate. Basically, I rule." Liz calls out.

"I told the queen to shut up." Bella just states.

[Corridor]

"There's a high-speed Vator through there. Oh, yeah. There's these things." Pix exclaims.

(Tentacles beating at the grating.)

"Any ideas? Liz asks.

"Doctor, I saw one of these up top. There was a hole in the road, like it had burst through like a root...." Bella stutters as she remembered what she had previously experienced.

"Exactly like a root. It's all one creature, the same one we were inside, reaching out. It must be growing through the mechanisms of the entire ship...." the doctor exclaims.

"What, like an infestation? Someone's helping it. Feeding it. Feeding my subjects to it. Come on. Got to keep moving."

(Liz and Mandy leave.)

"Doctor?" Amy questions as she sees a video. Bella stares at the ground.

"Oh, Bella...We should never have come here." The doctor stutters.