The eleventh hour- PART ONE

^outfits above!

Isabella's POV**

"Dear Santa, thank you for the dolls and pencils and the fish. It's Easter now, so I hope I didn't wake you.But honest, it is an emergency" Amelia began to pray to 'Santa' as she sat in front of her window. I clapped my hands excitedly.

"I love it when we talk to Santa! I know he can hear us because-" I began to exclaim happily when Amelia sent me a glare. I stopped talking.

"Sorry about her. Anyway, There's a crack in our wall. Aunt Sharon says it's just an ordinary crack, but I know it's not, because, at night, there's voices.
So please, please, could you send someone to fix it?" Amelia questioned.

"One of your reindeer?!" I exclaimed and Amelia passed me another look. Oops.

"Or a policeman. Maybe a policeman would be better...." I stuttered

I then heard a loud bang in the garden. I creased my eyebrows. I quickly rushed over to where Amelia was. There was a police box that looked like it had just crashed into our garden.

"Back in a moment." Amelia quickly stated as she rushed over and grabbed a torch.

"Thank you, Santa." I said while smiling at the sky.

We both quickly rushed outside- Amelia was holding my hand. We went up to the strange box. Oh Santa please pop out of it. Policemen are scary. And boring.

Suddenly a hook thing flung out of the box. And a soaking man walked out.

"Wow thanks again Santa. Me likey..." I whispered and Amelia hit me.

"Ow!" I hissed as I looked up to her.

"Could I have an apple? All I can think about. Apples. I love apples. Maybe I'm having a craving? That's new. Never had cravings before." He suddenly announced and I creased my eyebrows.

He then went and sat on the edge of the Police box and looked into it.

"Whoa. Look at that." He exclaimed.

"Are you okay?" Amelia suddenly spoke up.

"Just had a fall. All the way down there, right to the library. Hell of a climb back up. " the strange police man thing replied.

"You're soaking wet." Amelia replied.

"I was in the swimming pool." The man shrugged.

"You said you were in the library." I stated quickly.

"So was the swimming pool." The man stated and I giggled in confusion. Is that a thing...

"Are you a policeman?"
"Are you an elf?"
Amelia and I both asked at the same time.

"Why? Did you call a policeman? Or an elf..." the man questioned.

"Did you come about the crack in our wall?" Amy asked.

"What crack? Argh!" He screamed.

He then fell to the ground.
This is strange.

"Are you all right, mister?" Amelia asked.

"No, I'm fine. It's okay. This is all perfectly norm-" he began to state but then gold dust flew out of his mouth.

"Knew he was an elf." I shrugged.

"Who are you?" Amelia asked him.

"I don't know yet. I'm still cooking. Does it scare you?" The man exclaimed.