The girl who waited- part one

*edited 30th may*

A/n- hey guys, I'm gonna skip night terrors-DON'T SUE ME. BUT Hope you enjoy this! ❤️

TARDIS

The Doctor is working the controls on the different panels of the console as Bella, Amy and Rory look on.

"Apalapucia." The doctor exclaims.

"Say it again?" Amy sighs.

"Apalapucia." The doctor repeats.

"Apalapu...?" Bella stammers.

"Cia." The doctor then helps her by saying.

"Apalapucia." Rory then exclaims.

"Apalapucia." The doctor states.

"Apalapucia." Amy says happily.

They all then look at Bella.

"Oh so it's a that kind of day, huh. The make fun of Bella day?!" Bella questions.

"Cmon, it's not that hard to say." Amy tells her sister.

"Right." Bella replies with a nod.

"Well go on then!" The doctor tells his girlfriend.

"No." Bella states.

"Someone's grumpy. Anyway. It's a beautiful word." Amy exclaims happily.

"Beautiful word, beautiful world. Apalapucia, voted number two planet in the top ten greatest destinations for the discerning intergalactic traveller." The doctor declares.

"Why couldn't we go to number one?" Rory asks.

"Mr pond has a point." Bella tells the doctor.

"It's hideous. Everyone goes to number one. Planet of the coffee shops. Apalapucia! I give you sunsets, spires, soaring silver colonnades! I give you..." the doctor gushes as he leads the trio to the tardis doors.

The Doctor opens the doors to reveal an empty white space with a set of double grey doors.

Bella looks out the Tardis doors.

"Doors." She mummers.

"Doors. Yes. I give you doors." The doctor announces.

(He then steps out followed by Rory and Bella)

"But on the other side of those doors, I give you sunsets, spires, soaring silver colonnades." The doctor marvels.

"Have you seen my phone?" Amy then asks.

"Your phone?" The doctor questions.

"Yeah." Amy replies.

"Your mobile telephone? I bring you to a paradise planet, two billion light years away, and you want to update Twitter?" The doctor snaps.

"Sunsets. Spires. Soaring silver colonnades. It's a camera phone, Doctor." Bella informs her boyfriend.

"On the counter, by the DVDs." The doctor then tells Amy.

"Thank you." Amy directs her thanks at Bella who laughs.

While Amy goes to get her phone, the Doctor joins Rory by the doors. Bella then follows.