The god complex- finale

"Please." Bella states.

Rita hands her a cup of tea and Bella sips on it.

"What exactly happened to him?" Rita then asks the doctor.

"He died." The doctor tells her.

"You are a medical doctor, aren't you? You haven't just got a degree in cheese-making or something." Rita states.

"No! Well, yes, both, actually. I mean, there is no cause. All his vital organs simply stopped, as if the simple spark of life, his loves and hates, his faiths and fears were just taken, and this is a cup of tea." The doctor says.

"Of course, I'm British, it's how we cope with trauma. That and tutting." Rita shrugs.

"But how did you make it?" The doctor asks.

"All hotels should have a well stocked kitchen, even alien fake ones. I heard you talking when you arrived. Look, it's no more ridiculous than Howie's CIA theory, or mine." Rita states.

Bella observes the scene and then shuts her eyes.

"Praise him..." she whispers quietly, as she does she drops the tea in her hands.

"Oh bloody hell." She hisses.

"Everything ok, dear?" The doctor asks.

"Yeah fine. Sorry. Trust me to drop the drink. I'll clean it up." Bella stammers.

Bella walks to get a cloth. When she stops and smiles.

"He's going to kill us..." she mutters happily.

She shakes her head and reaches for a cloth. She then heads back over and cleans everything up.

"Bells.." Rory begins to state when Amy comes over.

"Oh. Doctor, look at this. I found it in a corridor, I completely forgot I had it." Amy  exclaims as she passes the doctor a sheet of papers

"Er, my name is Lucy Hayward and I'm the last one left. It took Luke first. It got him on his first day, almost as soon as we arrived." The doctor reads out.

"It's funny. You don't know what's going to be in your room until you see it, then you realise it could never have been Anything else. I just saw mine. It was a gorilla from a book I'd read as a kid. My God, that thing used to terrify me. The gaps between my worships are getting shorter, like contractions. This is what happened to the others, and how lucky they were. It's all so clear now. I'm so happy. Praise him." The doctor reads out.

"Praise him?" Rory questions.

"Praise him." Howie exclaims.

"What did you just say?" The doctor asks Howie.

"Nothing. Praise him!" Howie calls out.

"This is what happened to Joe!" Gibbis exclaims.

"God, it's going to come for me now." Howie says.

"You'll lead it right here." Gibbis tells him.

"I won't leave you. I promise you. You have my word on that." The doctor tells Howie.

"I don't want to get eaten!" Howie frantically says.

"Calm down." Amy tells him.

"He's going to lead the creature right here!" Gibbis squeals.

"Hold it!" The doctor exclaims.

(He fires his sonic screwdriver to get silence.)

"Thank you." The doctor states.