The eleventh hour- PART TWO

Bedroom]

(The crack is about three to four feet long, and slightly w shaped.)

"You've had some cowboys in here. Not actual cowboys, though that can happen." The doctor stated as he looked at the crack. I stayed away from it.

"I used to hate apples, so my mum put faces on them." Amelia suddenly stated.

(Amelia gives the Doctor an apple with a smiley face cut into it.)

"She sounds good, your mum. I'll keep it for later. This wall is solid and the crack doesn't go all the way through it. So here's a thing. Where's the draught coming from?" The doctor questions.

(He scans it with the sonic screwdriver.)

"Wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey. You know what the crack is?" The doctor questions and I let out a giggle.

"What?" Amelia then asks

"It's a crack. But I'll tell you something funny. If you knocked this wall down, the crack would stay put, because the crack isn't in the wall." The doctor explains.

"Where is it then?" I questioned.

"Everywhere. In everything. It's a split in the skin of the world. Two parts of space and time that should never have touched, pressed together right here in the wall of your bedroom. Sometimes, can you hear?"

"A voice. Yes..." Amelia sighs

(There is a vague growling from
somewhere. The Doctor empties Amelia's nighttime glass of water and uses it to listen to the crack.)

"OI! Mr... I know you were sent by Santa and everything. But we are the ones that are gonna get blamed for that puddle!" I announced.

"More important things to be worrying about!" The doctor announced.

Prisoner Zero has escaped.

A voice suddenly announced.

Ok. Now I'm scared.

"Prisoner Zero?" The doctor questioned.

"Prisoner Zero has escaped. That's what I heard. What does it mean?" Amelia asked.

Prisoner Zero has escaped.

"It means that on the other side of this wall, there's a prison and they've lost a prisoner. And you know what that means? " the doctor asked and I shrugged.

"W-What?" I questioned.

"You need a better wall. The only way to close the breach is to open it all the way. The forces will invert and it'll snap itself shut. Or -" the doctor began to announce.

"What?" Amelia questioned.

"You know when grown-ups tell you everything's going to be fine and you think they're probably lying to make you feel better?" The doctor asked.

"Yes." Both me and Amelia state.

"Everything's going to be fine." The doctor says while looking at us.

(The Doctor takes Isabella's hand, Amelia is holding her other one. He aims the sonic screwdriver at the crack. It widens, flooding the bedroom with bright light.)

Prisoner Zero has escaped. Prisoner Zero has escaped.

"Hello? Hello? " the doctor calls out.

(A giant blue eye looks at them through the crack.)

"What's that?" Amelia asks.

(A bolt of light goes to the Doctor, and he doubles over, then the crack closes again.)

"There, you see? Told you it would close. Good as new." The doctor exclaims.

"What's that thing? Was that Prisoner Zero?" I ask.

"No. I think that was Prisoner Zero's guard. Whatever it was, it sent me a message. Psychic paper. Takes a lovely little message. (reads) Prisoner Zero has escaped. But why tell us? Unless. " the doctor exclaims.

"Unless what?" Amelia questions.

"Unless Prisoner Zero escaped through here. But he couldn't have. We'd know..." the doctor stuttered

[Corridor]

(The stairs go up. There is a door across the way and two at the far end where the staircase goes down again.)

"It's difficult. Brand new me. Nothing works yet. But there's something I'm missing. In the corner of my eye." The doctor announces.

(The Tardis Cloister Bell tolls.)

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" The doctor yells.

[Garden]

"I've got to get back in there. The engines are phasing. It's going to burn!" The doctor announces.

"But it's just a box. How can a box have engines?" Amelia questions.

"Santa probably put magic in it." I shrugged.

"Will you stop talking about Santa?" Amelia questions.

"So-REY." I hiss.

" girls! It's not a box. It's a time machine." The doctor announces.

"What, a real one? You've got a real time machine?" Amelia calls out.

"I call bull-" I begin to say.

"Isabella no bad words. Did you teach her those?" The doctor asks while looking at Amelia.

"No she's just a bit annoying..." Amelia sighs.

"Annoying? I'm entertaining." I shrug.

" Ugh I'm not gonna have my ship much longer if I can't get her stabilised. Five minute hop into the future should do it." The doctor announces breaking the conversation between me and Amelia.

"Can I come?" Amelia questions.

"Oi and me!" I announce.

"Not safe in here. Not yet. Five minutes. Give me five minutes, I'll be right back." The doctor calls out.

"People always say that." Amelia pouts.

"Yeah... how do we know you're not lying?" I question.

"Am I people? Do I even look like people? Trust me. I'm the Doctor." The doctor questions and I smiled as he jumped into the police box ship.

Amy and I pass each other a look before both running back inside of the house. We grab our suitcases and begin to throw clothes inside of them.

"What if he takes us to meet Santa?!" I yell.

"What if we get to go to see the stars?" Amelia calls out. We both then heave our suitcases downstairs. Dressed in our winter outfits. And we sit and wait.