The impossible astronaut- Finale

"Bella,what's wrong?" Amy asks her sister quickly and with a worried tone of voice.

"Bella?" Rory stutters.

The doctor then looks at her.

"Are you all right?" He asks her.

"Yeah. No, I'm fine. I'm just feeling a little sick. Excuse me, is there a toilet or something?" Bella asks. She looks whiter than normal.

"Sorry, ma'am, while this procedure's ongoing, you must remain within the Oval office." Carl tells Bella.

"Shut up and take her to the restroom." Canton hisses.

"This way, ma'am." Carl sighs.

"Thanks...." Bella replies.

"Do you need me to come?" Amy asks Bella -who shakes her head.

"I'll be fine, Ames. Really." Bella says with a smile and a nod. She then goes off.

[Outside the Rest room]

"Actually, I can uh usually manage this alone. Creep..." Bella tells Phil.

(Phil reluctantly stands guard.)

[Rest room]

(Bella enters to see the weird alien there.)

"I saw you before, at the lake. And here. But then I forgot. How did I forget? What are you?" Bella stutters as she looks at the alien in front of her.

(A woman comes out of a stall and goes to wash her hands.)

"Get back. Stay back from it!" She instructs the woman who turns to see the creature.

"Eek! Oh, my God. What is that? Is that a mask? Is that a Star Trek thing? Ben, is that you?" The woman asks the creature with a slight laugh.

"Get back from it now! Please!" Bella announces.

(Joy turns around.)

"Back from what, honey?" The lady asks.

"That...." Bella stutters as she looks at the creature.

(Joy turns back again.)

"Eek! Oh, my God! Look at that. Is that a Star Trek mask? Ben, that's got to be you. Hang on, did I just say all that?" The lady repeats.

"Please, you've got to stay back. It's not a mask!" Bella screeches.

"Back, honey? Back from what?" The woman asks Bella- confused.

(The lights flicker.)

"Oh, those lights. They never fix them." The lady says.

"Get out of here. Quickly. Just go! The creature behind you-" Bella begins to announce but the lady interrupts her.

"Honey, there is nothing. Argh!" The lady screams. Bellas mouth widens in shock.

(The alien uses the electricity from the lights to give Joy a prolonged zap, until she explodes in a shower of ashes.)

"You didn't have to kill her. She couldn't even remember you. How does that work? We can only remember you while we're seeing you, is that it?" Bella yells.

(Bella takes a photograph with her mobile phone.)

"Why did you have to kill her? TELL ME!" Bella hisses.

"Joy. Her name was Joy. Your name is Isabella. You will tell the Doctor." The creature hisses.

"What? Tell him what?" Bella asks the alien thing.