The almost people- Finale

"Woah. Ok. Hello. Coat. Your coat. On me. On the ground. Hit by a flashlight." Doctor (two) states as he jumps up

"Yeah. Buzzer sort of knocked you out. Uh. Bosses order." Bella states.

"But you stayed?" doctor (two) asks.

"I stayed." Bella replies.

"Why?" doctor (two) asks.

"Because." Bella sighs.

"Because?" doctor (two) questions.

"Because I love you, stupid face. Look. I know your flesh. I can tell. But. You're a good copy." Bella states with a smile.

"Yes. Of course, pond. Oh! Actually. We have to go! Come along pond!"doctor (two) announces quickly.

He runs out of the room. He then comes back. He throws Bella her coat.

"Oh I love you too. Forgot to say that bit! Now come along!" Doctor (two) announced and Bella laughs and runs.

MONASTERY, DINING HALL,

Rory is yelling at Ganger Jennifer.

Bella and Doctor (two) walk in. Doctor (two) goes and sits on the table.

"You created another ganger just to trick me. You tricked me. When I found you, you were both Flesh and you tricked
me into trusting you! Jen's dead, isn't she?" Rory yells.

"I'm really holding back the urge to slap you!" Amy hisses at ganger Jennifer.

Bella then runs up to her.

"I was worried sick about you guys." Bella states.

"Bella!" Amy exclaims. She then hugs her sister.

"I'm sorry about-" she begins to stutter.

"Shut up. It's fine." Bella states. She then hugs Rory as well.

"Doctor. Have you seen Jennifer?" Rory then asks as he looks at his friend.

"She's gone, Rory. Gone." Doctor (two) announces.

"The humans will be melted, as they deserve. And then the factory will be destroyed. Once we get to the mainland,
the real battle begins. The humans won't stand a chance. You're one of us, Doctor. Join the revolution." Ganger Jennifer exclaims.

"One of them?" Amy questions.

Amy and Rory look at Bella.

"Long story. There's two of them." Bella sighs.

"Right." Amy says.

"I've got to go and get them out." Rory then announces.

Doctor 2 pushes Rory back and stands by Ganger Jennifer. The trio look betrayed.

"Doctor, we can't just let them die." Rory states.

"Hey I've been on your side! I helped you!" Bella hisses.

(Doctor 2 just looks at his watch)

"Ring Ring!" He exclaims.

"Doctor!" Amy yells.

"Ring Ring!" The Doctor announces.

(He then pushes Rory back)

Rory tries to take advantage of the quake and get past the Gangers.