Eye wrinkles...

The trio and the doctor are all standing in the Tardis- talking.

"What's your skin care routine doctor? You're like a million and there's not a single wrinkle..." Bella pouts as she questions the doctor-Amy giggles.

"OI! What's up with you and saying I'm a million?" The doctor asks Bella angrily.

"Because you might as well be." Bella shrugs.

"Yeah and by looking at the wrinkles by your eyes- you might as well be forty! But I don't go around announcing that!" The doctor yells and Bella glares at him.

"Excuse me?" She questions.

"Yeah... you're dead." Rory tells the doctor- he pats him on the back.

"A joke.... it was a joke..." the doctor stutters quickly.

"Oh a joke?!" Bella replies.

"So dead..." Amy then tells the doctor.

"Will it still be a joke when I shove a big metal pole up your ass?" Bella hisses.

"Ok... no need to get violent..." the doctor stutters.

"Will it still be a JOKE when I throw five bricks at your face and then FEED you to some pigeons?" Bella hisses.

"What-" Rory goes to question- he has a confused look on his face.

"Don't question it..." Amy warns Rory.

"I'm sorry. In all honesty. You look really good. Thirty one to be precise." the doctor quickly announces.

"Thirty. BLOODY. One?" Bella hisses.

"RIGHT! And we are off to bed!" Amy announces quickly as she leads Bella away from the doctor.

(She and Bella walk up the stairs.)

"THIRTY ONE?"

"Ooo.... that really wasn't too good..." the doctor stutters as he hears Bella still yelling.

"Yeah uh..." Rory states awkwardly.

"I'll make amends in the morning. Key to her heart is pizza... right..." the doctor announces and Rory nods.

"Any type of food... really...." he shrugs.

"You two look after her well, right?" The Doctor then asks Rory who nods.

"Of course we do.... we love our Bella." Rory states with a smile.

"Good. She needs looking after." The doctor nods.

"Yeah... you've got your hands full then." Rory says as he looks at the doctor.

"How comes?" The doctor asks Rory.

"She doesn't pretend around you. Makes me think she's gonna be here a long time..." Rory states with a nod and the doctor smiles.

"A time-lord can hope..." he stutters.

"RORY!" Amy then yells.