The eleventh hour-FINALE

***QUICK NOTE PLS READ- if you have already read the last chapter- I just added loads onto the end! That chapter was quite short and If I didn't add the extra stuff then the eleventh hour would be 5/6 chapters long and that's too much! Sorry!

Enjoy this chapter xoxo

[Mrs Angelo's home]

(The big eyeball is on every channel on the television. An elderly lady keeps jabbing at the remote control.)

[on TV]: Repeat, Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated.

"Hello! Sorry to burst in." Bella announces as they stand in mrs angelos house. The old woman glares at her.

"Right...." Bella stutters.

"We're doing a special on television faults in this area. Also crimes. Let's have a look." The doctor then announces.

"I was just about to phone. It's on every channel. Oh, hello, Amy dear. Are you a policewoman now?" The old lady asks Amy and Bella sighs.

"Well, sometimes." Amy shrugs.

"I thought you were a nurse." The old lady asks confused.

"I can be a nurse..." Amy stutters.

"Or actually a nun?" The lady asks in confusion.

"She dabbles!" Bella calls out.

"Yes. Yes I dabble." Amy states while nodding.

"Amy, who is your friend?" The lady then asks.

"Right... do I stay in this awkward position... or do I leave...." Bella mutters under her breath.

"Who's Amy? You were Amelia." The doctor asks Amy.

"Yeah? Now I'm Amy." Amy shrugs.

"What about you?" The doctor asks Bella.

"Bella." Bella states.

"Amelia And Isabella pond. Those where amazing names!" The doctor yells.

"Bit fairy tale." Bella shrugs.

"I know you, don't I? I've seen you somewhere before." The woman asks the doctor.

"Not me. Brand new face First time on. And what sort of job's a kissogram?" The doctor asks Amy.

"I go to parties and I kiss people. With outfits. It's a laugh." Amy says while huffing.

"You were a little girl five minutes ago." The doctor says while folding his arms over.

"And What about you? You said you were respectable!" He then turns around and asks Bella.

"Did I say that?" Bella stutters.

"Yes. Yes I think you did." Amy says while smiling at me smugly.

"Look... what I meant was. I'm respectful compared to Amy." Bella states quickly.

"OI!" Amy hisses.

"You are most certainly the least respectful girl I've ever met!" The old lady hisses and Bella rolls her eyes.

"What did you do to make the sweet old lady mad?" The doctor frowns at Bella.

"You're worse than my aunt." Bella sighs as she folds over her arms.

(The Doctor speaks to Mrs Angelo rather than Amy.)

"I'm the Doctor. I'm worse than everybody's aunt. And that is not how I'm introducing myself." The doctor announces and Bella laughs. He smiled at her.