The girl who waited- Part two

TARDIS

The Doctor laughs as he holds onto the console as the Tardis knocks them about crossing the timestream. Bella screams.

The TARDIS materializes and Rory steps out. He is wearing the glasses and has the time glass attached to a belt worn across his body.

"Red Waterfall! We made it." Rory announces.

TARDIS

The Doctor is at the console watching the monitors. He then turns and looks at Bella.

"You! Don't even think about leaving." The doctor announces.

"Ugh! I feel fine." Bella pouts as she goes over and stands with him.

"It's for your own good, pond. Now! Rory!" The doctor exclaims.

"How do we know that we're in the same Red Waterfall as Amy?" Rory asks the doctor.

"Focus on the positive. We locked onto Amy's timestream." The doctor tells Rory.

Rorys eyes drift to the Venus di Milo's breasts.

"Eyes front, soldier!" The Doctor states.

"Right, yes, sorry." Rory stammers.

"Bella are you actually being quiet for once." the Doctor then exclaims. He looks around.

"Oh god. Rory. Incoming." The doctor then sighs.

Gallery

"Rory pond! Let's find my sister!" Bella announces as she walks into the gallery.

"Bella. You shouldn't be here." Rory sighs.

"Well I am. So." Bella shrugs.

"Just accept defeat- that's what I always do. Anyway. Apalapucians are the great cultural scavengers, Rory, this gallery's a scrapbook of their favourite places." The Doctor then explains.

(Rory and Bella walk through the gallery)

"Bit of Earth, bit of alien, bit of... whatever the hell that is." Rory announces.

"Where... is everyone?" Bella  then asks

"Right, Rory, switch the Time Glass on and sonic it. I'll send a command to the screwdriver. Amy's here somewhere. If I can just get a lock on her. I wonder what happens if we mix the filters?" The doctor just exclaims.

Rory uses the sonic on the time glass and we see lots of people milling about, all out of focus.

"And there they are. 40,000 time streams overlapping. Red Waterfall isn't one time stream. It's thousands." The doctor states.

"Are the people happy?" Rory then questions.

"Oh, Rory. Trust you to think of that. I think they're happy to be alive. Better than the alternative." The doctor replies.

Rory lowers the time glass in time to see someone in pieced-together armor charging at him with a katana.

"I come in peace! Peace, peace, peace, peace!" He exclaims.

(He then falls to his back on the floor, sword at his throat)

"Doctor. What's happening? RORY!" Bella exclaims

The warrior has long red hair and green eyes. It speaks with a computer enhanced voice.

"I waited." She croaks.