The big bang- part two

Amy and Amelia turn to the room's entrance.

"What's that?" Amelia questions.

Amy runs and pushes Amelia behind her as the Dalek moves towards them.

"Exterminate!" The Dalek screeches.

The doctor, Rory and Ben  appear between Amy and the Dalek.

"...Trouble. Oh! Two of you? Complicated." The doctor announces.

"Amy?!" Rory states happily.

"Rory!" Amy states.

"Exterminate! 'Weapons systems restoring." The Dalek then yells.

"Come along, Ponds. And Ben." The doctor states as everyone begins to run. The doctor holding Amelia's hand.

"Exterminate!" The Dalek yells.

The Doctor stops at an alcove display representing North Africa. He stumbles into one of the mannequins and takes the fez from its head.

"What are we doing?" Amy questions.

"Running into a dead end, where I'll have a brilliant plan, that basically involves not being in one." The doctor states.

A night guard appears with a torch. The Doctor, Amy, Amelia, Rory and Ben hide behind the Pandorica.

"What's going on?" The guard questions.

"Get out of here. Go! Just run!" The doctor hisses at Amy and the gang. They don't move.

The Dalek turns to the Guard

"Drop the device" the Dalek hisses.

"It's not a weapon. Scan it. It's not a weapon, and you don't have the power to waste!" The doctor exclaims.

"Scans indicate intruder unarmed." The Dalek announces.

"Do you think?" The guard questions.

The guard drops her torch and her hand opens to reveal a gun. She fires at the Daleks eyestalk.

"Vision impaired! Vision..." the Dalek screeches.

The guard moves out of the shadows. She watches as the Dalek is drained of energy. The Doctor arrives from the Pandorica room, his sonic at the ready. Everyone else are behind him.

"Guys?" Bella croaks.

"Bella?" Rory states.

"Oh my god- bells!" Amy yells. She quickly runs over to Bella and hugs her tightly.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Amy. I let you die..." Bella stammers.

"Oh, Shut up. Bella. You- You stood. 2,000 years!" Amy states.

"I know." Bella smiles.

"You idiot!" Amy hisses.

"What?!" Bella sighs.

"Talking about idiots. Rory. I haven't kissed you yet." Amy states.

"Oh umm... ok." Rory croaks. Bella rolls her eyes and walks away.

The doctor smiles at her and hugs her as she walks to him.

"we've got to go. Come on!" The doctor then announces as he pulls away from Bella.

The doctor, Bella, Ben and Amelia all look at amy and Rory- who are kissing.

"A kiss seems..." Ben begins to tell Bella. Bella just glares at him.