Chapter 1

Welcome guys to my fourth story thank you for clicking on this story it means  alot to me. Well let's start. Oh and you guys are my Angels are you okay with me calling you guys?comment if you are okay with.I love you all. TW: R***PLEASE YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS, YOU CAN SKIP.

Lexi's pov
I have gathered the courage I can't do this anymore I am tired they have deprived me from doing something I always wanted to do. I have been hiding a huge secret from my fans and some of my friends only Pierson knows about this, Brent doesn't know.
So my fans don't know that Ben forced me to date him he blackmailed me I did something bad in my past and he knew it and he didn't help me but made me worse. I might appear happy on camera and smile alot but most of them are fake,the fake ones are the ones with my boyfriend the real ones are with the ones I love. You are probably wondering what happened. I am getting over it. You will understand. So in my past, I was r***d by one of my classmates when I was going home from Target. He was drunk and when he saw me he attacked me and r***d me. I can't tell anyone cuz he threatened me I thought that by the next day he wouldn't remember since he was drunk, he told me he was not drunk but alcohol was spilled on him and that's made me think he was drunk. Ben was there when I was r***d and didn't help me but rather he threatened me. I agreed cuz I didn't want anyone to know this, I know they are my family but they would never look at me the same. I was the Sunshine in the family. I always made them happy and when they get to know that something like this happened I didn't know what they would do. I am moving away from here for some time I will be back I will still film videos but not frequently. I will move to Texas.

~Time Skip~
Hello guys welcome back to another video*clap* so yo can tell by the title  yes I am moving. To where you asked? I am moving to Texas. I will be staying there for sometime and I haven't told anyone this news so I am going to call everyone to the Amp house.( Andrew is not part so the rest of them and Caleb) so I have set two cameras one there and here. They are almost here....oh they are here.
Br= Brent
Be=Ben
Ps= Pierson
LH=Lexi Hensler
Jer= Jeremy
Dom=Dom lol
AX=Alex
AL=Alan
Tan= Tanner
Kat=Kathleen
Sh=Shane
Lr=Lexi Rivera
Kat

Conversation
Lr: hey guys
All: hey Lexi.
Lr: I like how you all said it in sync. Anyway I called you all here today to tell you something.
Ps: What is it Lexi?
Kat:yh
Lr: I am........moving.
All:What?!
Lr: yh guys I am moving.
LH: where are you moving to? My apartment or down the street.
Lr: no I am moving to Texas.
All:.................
Lr: yall say something.
LH: this is a prank. I know it's a prank say it is a prank.
Lr: no guys this time it's not a prank
Br: so you are really going.
Lr: yh I am sorry. I will be leaving tomorrow.
AL: is this actually real? Don't worry guys she will tell us that it is a prank tomorrow don't believe her.
AX: No Alan I think she is serious. Look at her she is clearly sad
AL: have you forgotten that she is an actress? She is.lying I refuse to believe it.
AX:Just look at her do.you think she is lying is sad look at those tears
Br: yh if it was a prank she would have said it by now and she is crying and trying her best to not crying. She is leaving, but why suddenly?
Lr: I need sometime to think to know whether I will do YouTube for.the rest of my life or have a job.
Ps: we will have a goodbye party for you. Are you okay with that?
Lr: yh sure no problem. Thank you for understanding me in the mean time I am going to pack my things. You all won't see me for almost half a year.
Br: that long?
Lr: yeah but you will see me, I mean on camera if only you watch my videos.
Ps: Damn this is for real.
Lr: yh,please excuse me I am going to pack my things.*i leaves and go home( her parents house)no one was home my brothers were all at work and Brent was at the Amp house. Mom is a teacher and dad is a fireman(I don't know I think he is?). I went ahead and started packing while listen to some music One Dance by Drake came on and I was dancing* little did she knew someone was in the house, she didn't hear it. Pour some substance in her water. She later drank it.
Lexi's pov
Since I drank my water my head has been spinning. I then blacked out.

???pov
Finally, the drug worked you said you are leaving you think that I would let you go that easily, fucking no. You destroyed my sister's life so I will do the same to you.

Author's pov
He f****d her mercilessly, Lexi felt the pain but couldn't wake up or scream she couldn't do anything. He laid her on her bed like nothing happened. Lexi woke up hours later her dad wasn't home he had a night shift and her mom had travelled to visit their grandparents.

~Timeskip~
~Next day~
Lexi's pov
I woke up and got ready to leave, it's still hurts. I don't know who or how it happened I woke up in the night and it hurts me that this is my life. I don't know what I did to deserve this.
I got into the car Alex was driving me to the Airport and Alan and Kat were here. I sat by Kat in the back we spoke and we became closer than before we weren't really friends. It's nice to have another friend. We got to the Airport and we hugged each other. Everyone arrived there as soon as I saw Ben I froze and stared at him and Alan pushed me to Ben I was in shock and he hugged me I held my breathe without knowing he whispered hug me back I quickly hugged him. And he smirked in my shirt I felt his smirk. I pulled away and hugged everyone and waved goodbye and left. I felt free, something was lifted off my heart. I was glad he didn't follow me. As I was waiting for my flight it was at 13pm and it was 9am at the moment I didn't want to stay here anymore I was tired. I sat there for sometime and started to fall asleep. I didn't sleep, I felt a weight beside me so i woke up, I saw a guy standing there I shifted so that there would be space between us. I was about to sleep and he spoke
?: don't sleep someone might rob you ,you know they tried that is why I sat her.
Lr: oh really thank you, it's just that i didn't sleep early yesterday and I left home a little early cuz I didn't check the time.
?: oh sorry then you sleep. I will make sure noone touches it. My name is Andrew.
Lr: how can I trust you.
An: I just protect you from getting robbed and told you my name.
Lr: you might have stole it.
An: I am David Andrew Davila and this is my driver's license.see my picture.
Lr: oh ok I am sorry.
An: it's okay you can't just trust someone you just met.
Lr: My name is Alexa  Brooke Rivera but you can call me Lexi.
An: oh nice name. So where are you goin?
Lr: Texas
An: oh really I was born and raised in Texas.
Lr: wow really that's amazing.

~Timeskip~
They spoke till it was time for them to board the plane even their seats were together. They slept cuz there were both tired. Few minutes after they woke up it was announced that they had 10 minutes.

Andrew's POV
We went to a restaurant in the Airport and ate we parted ways, exchanged numbers and agreed to meet up tomorrow. She is a very sweet girl and she said she was a Youtuber. So decided to check it out before bed.

Lexi's pov
I got to my apartment I bought. I remembered I didn't have any food at home so I went to a convenient store to buy some snacks and went back home. On my way I observed the street and saw this big house next to mine it was really nice. I went inside and later heard a doorbell I yelled coming. I opened it to find Andrew. How did he know where I lived?
Lr: oh hey Andrew,how did you know I lived here.
An: wait Lexi, you are the owner.
Lr: yeah,why? What are you doing here?
An: I am your neighbour. That's my house.
Lr: that's your house?!. Wat work do you do?
An: I am a model(damn right)
Lr: oh really,it nice to know that I am not alone here.

Here's another update thanks for 7 readers I am shocked, thank you guys so much🥺