Chapter 18

Lexi's pov
I now know why Andrew was overprotective of his sister. How can a mother do this to her own child. I am wondering if she had to go through this everyday of life. Its just sad. I never understood why she hated her mom. Now I know, I don't blame her. If was in her place, I will definitely be sad and alone. She is very strong, she is very positive. No matter how her mom treated she still stayed and took care of her brother. Tomorrow, I will visit her.
I called Brent cuz it's been a while since we spoke.

L:hi!
B:hello Lex! It's been a while since we spoke.
L: yh I know, I have been a little busy.
B: oh really?!
L: yh, I got a friend and also saw Caleb today.
B: Caleb?! Really?! Where?
L: he came to my house cuz his girlfriend lived in my house.
B: you have a housemate?
L: * she told him about how they met till what happened at the Airport but just didn't mention Andrew's name for some reasons*
B: what? How can a mother do that?
L: I was also shocked.
B: wow. Anyways,when are you coming? I miss you.
L: awww I miss you too. Never thought we will have a talk without fighting.
B: I wish you will come back.
L: I would love to but it's for my own good.
B: well I guess.....we just miss you.
L: I miss you guys especially mom. Please tell her to call me.
B: her phone is spoilt, Ben played a prank on her and accidentally smashed it. He was suppose it break the fake one.
L: oh okay, I am going to bed now, goodbye.

So he is the reason why I am unable to speak to my mom. This made me hate him more. Ugh, if I meet him, I would shove his head into a drain( she would never)
I have been busy nowadays  with classes not school, it's a preparation to high school. It's not easy at all that why I haven't been active lately I am sorry. I was told I have no class on Monday, so probably tomorrow? Oh thanks for 4.13k I love you all❤❤❤❤