Chapter 5

Andrew's pov
I was about to sleep when my sister called  me that she is getting married to her boyfriend. They had been together since high school. I am happy for her and since its been years since I saw her I decided to hang out with her tonight maybe this will be the last time I see her. I dressed up and ask her where she was staying at a hotel. I told her I am taking her out so she should get ready. After some minutes she came to the lobby. We decided to go to our favourite restaurant to celebrate. I congratulated her and she also shared another news. She gave me some signs but I refused to believe it. She finally said she was pregnant. I was shocked. I was still processing the information she just gave me. I looked up to her and saw she was crying. I immediately got up and hugged her. She said she was sorry she didn't mean to get pregnant early. I told her its was okay I am happy for her and I wasn't expecting that kind of information. She was still crying, I felt more guilty and sent her to the bathroom to clean her face. I disguised myself and ordered food to send home. I told her to stay with me for some time before she tells our parents. Our parents didn't agree for her to date her boyfriend how more marriage and a freaking child?!
Well I have to stay with her through her hard times. My parents practically disowned her cuz of her relationship with her boyfriend. They said he is 'too poor' because his part time job was a barista but homie was rich apparently his parents also didn't approve of my sister cuz she was not in his league. He wasn't the apple of his parents' eyes. I am guessing they will get married privately. I slowly drifted to sleep.

~Next day~
I woke up cuz Lexi and I were meeting up. I checked on my sister she was still sleeping. I got ready and left a letter for her and let her know where I was going. I went to the park and waited. Lexi came a little late but she showed up. I was talking through out and I noticed she kept spacing out. I stopped talking and she came out of her trance and I asked whether she said she is fine and she left saying we should meet at home. She is probably hiding something. Should I follow her? No. I will not maybe she has something to do. I just wanted to spend the day with her. I cancelled work for this day and she left. I am sad. I did go home. My sister was awake and asked how I spent my day. I told her everything.

See who is update, me!! Well I am update today cuz it's my birthday yay. Well I am happy that's why I updated. I wanted to share my happiness with you guys.
Peace
Jada✌

Edit2: what? This was last week I am so so so sorry guys I thought I have updated. My finals are near so my parents take my phone and on Fridays I get it back. I thought i update last week. I just got my phone about to update and realized that these chapters were not published. I am sorry😭😭 I feel bad by tomorrow you guys will get 2 more chapters. I am sorry.🥺😭