Chapter 11

Andrew's pov
I shouldn't have said that. I hurted my sister. I am who I am today because cause of her. She supported me and helped. I am an ungrateful person. I should go and look for them and apologise.

Andrea's pov
We finally got home, I was almost 11pm. I was tired but I couldn't sleep cuz this is the first time my brother and I have fought, it didn't sit right with me. I want to apologise and ask for forgiveness. I was thinking until the bell rang. I went to the door to open it I peaked first, it was Andrew. I opened the door for him to enter and turned away. He followed me to the hall. There was silence until Lexi came, she saw Andrew and went back to her room.

A&A: I am sorry.
Sis: no I am sorry, i know you are trying to help me i shouldn't have gone out, I just want to spend time with you guys before I go
A: wait, where are you going?
Sis: oh right, well we decided to go to Australia.
A: You and Lexi?
Sis: no, my boyfriend and I.
A: oh so when?
Sis: probably next week
A: oh I didn't know it will be that soon. Well it's your last days here, so enjoy it, okay?. I am sorry for getting angry at you and controlling you. I have to understand that you have grown but you will always be my older sister.
Sis: sometimes I forget I am older than you cuz of how you pamper me.
A: I am sorry but know that I will always be there for you.
Sis: I know, that's what you have been doing all this while so i appreciate it.

They hugged and Lexi came downstairs  to get water until she heard

Sis: I am placing Lexi in your hands, don't control her like you controlled me, she is your present and your future, don't let her go, you might say that you don't like her but deep down you know you like her. She is the one who will make happy in your times of troubles and will also make you happy. These few days of me staying here has been amazing, she cheered me up every time I fell down and also made me feel loved, I want you to cherish your friendship or relationship you have with her. Know that if she would be my future sister in law, I will support you,okay?
A: I will, but i am not yet sure whether i like her or not, or if she likes me. I hope she will forget her past and move on. I want her to be happy in life once again. I want her to be that happy girl she use to be.

Lexi went back to the room, she sat there, recalling everything she just heard. She was smiling like a fool tho he didn't say that he likes her but atleast she had a chance with him. Andrea came to her room to call her since Andrew was here. She got up and went down with Andrea. She was Andrew sitting there, he immediately got up when he saw her.

A: Lexi, I am sorry for today, I shouldn't have gotten angry with you guys, so I am sorry.
L: it's okay I understand why you did that so it's okay.
A: thank you so much, bestie.
L: no problem, bestie.
Sis: Eww, bestie.
They hugged. It was almost 2am. It was raining along with thunderstorms.
Andrew couldn't go home so he stayed with them. Andrew slept in the guest room and the girls went to their rooms.

Lexi's POV (TW: MENTION OF R**E, FLASHBACK)(in the dream)
It was raining, I was going home from Target. Then someone attacked me to the ground that was painful. He began to st*ip me. I was crying for help. But no one came to me. I laid on the floor while it was raining and I heard thunders I walked home. Everyone was asleep so I just bathe and I was disgusted, I should have not gone out when they told me not to, this is a scar to my heart and soul. I imagined if I told any of my family members this they will kick me out. This was a scenario in my head" Lexi how could you let this happen? Why did you go out when we told you not to? You are a d*sgrace to this family, get out I don't what to see you ever again in my life". I went to bed crying. I had a dream about what happened and I was crying. I woke up crying. I went downstairs to get water. I kept remembering the dream I just had i started to cry again. It was still raining. I looked outside and that vision appeared. I broke down. It has haunt me since the first day. I regret my decisions till this day. If I didn't go out I wouldn't have a relationship with Ben, I would have been happy, i would have been at peace. I throw the glass vase on the ground, forgetting I had guests in this house, I sat on the ground and kept crying. Because of one stupid mistake I made, I destroyed me life. That guy destroyed me.

Andrew's POV
Oh what was that sound? Is someone breaking in? I took an umbrella and went out. I looked around and saw no one. I went to the kitchen, I looked around. I saw someone sitting on the floor near broken glass. I went closer and saw Lexi sitting there. What happened.

Yep that's the end of this chapter. I have been trying to find the best way to do this. I kept deleting it cuz I didn't like it but to is okay Ig but the others were terrible asf. Well see you guys in the next chapter. Thanks for 1.42k tho😳😱🤯I was mind blown. I love you guys so much. Oh now its 1.46k😱❤❤❤
Edit: 1.53k🎉 wow
Peace✌
~Jada~