Chapter 21

Andrea's pov
Today was the day I get discharge from the hospital. I made up my mind to go to my mom tomorrow, I hope we can work things out, then I will or will not tell her about leaving to Australia. Caleb and I went to the hotel and slept there for the night.

~Next morning~
We left to my parents house. I couldn't believe I was here, this was the house I grew up in. I saw my dad in the garden. I went to greet him. I was so excited to see him, its been years since we spoke or saw each other.

MD( mr. Davila): what brings you here today?
Rea: came to visit you guys.
MD: after what she did to you?
Rea: she is my mom after all, also share good news with you guys. Oh this is Caleb, my boyfriend. Do you remember?
MD: oh yes
Cal: hello Mr Davila.
MD: Caleb, how have you been?
Cal: good, you?
MD: amazing,after you guys came. So what's the good news.
Rea: um, let's go inside first.
MD: you sure? She is there. She has been sitting there all morning.
Rea: I know she called me over.
MD: oh okay, well let's go.
Rea: hello
MrsD: oh Andrea, Caleb
Cal: hello ma'am.
MrsD: Honey,I called them here, hope you don't mind.
MD: not at all. I miss my babygirl.
Rea:* you have no idea how much I've missed you calling me that*
Aww dad, missed you too
MD:* I miss hearing that voice*
MrsD: well Andrea, first of all I want to apologise for everything I have done to you I do have reasons but thinking back I regret it I should have loved you, care for you and  encouraged you but I did the opposite just because* sobs* I was suppose to have two kids. I promised myself I would love you both but something happened and you twin didn't survive * sobs* I blamed you,saying you were the cause.* breaks into tears* I tried k*lling you but nothing worked. When I gave birth to you, I was so sad that there wasn't two of you, so I took all my anger on you, I would sometimes st*rve you but your dad ends up feeding you. I am sorry for everything I have than to you, I know sorry can't make up for everything I have caused you. I didn't make you happy. I am a horrible mother. I am so so sorry. *kneels* please forgive me, honey please tell her to forgive me. I promise I will support you till the end of time. Please let's start all over again. If I had a time machine, I would go back and change the past do you don't end up like this. My wish would be to go back in time and change this. I would make you happy, support you and make you places you want to go, I will give you that freedom. Please forgive me and mend our ways, okay?
Rea: I am sorry, i wasn't good enough for you, I do forgive you cuz you gave me strength. I want to thank you for that without you I would have been relying on you guys. I forgave you a long time ago cuz you were my mom and that respect I had for you was still there. I am giving you a second chance, if you take advantage of it, you lose the respect I have for you.
MrsD: Andrea, really?! Thank you so much, I will not take advantage of it, I promise. Like I said I will support you.
Rea: let's hug it out.
*they hugged and cried together and consoled each other and finally talked about happy moments*
MD: this was a rollercoaster of emotions
Cal: yeah it was.
MD: well what's the good news?
MrsD: you have good news? What's it?
Rea: umm, Should we, Caleb?
Cal: yeah.
Rea&Caleb: we are having a baby!!
Mr&Mrs Davila: what?!!
Rea: yh, we are having a kid
MrsD: how many months?
Rea: this is my 5th month.
MrsD:😳is she okay?
Rea: yh luckily she survived
MrsD: I almost k-
Rea; it's not your fault
MrsD: it is. I am sorry guys. I almost k* lled you guys*she spoke to Rea's little bump*
Rea: mom, it's okay. It's all in the past now. Let it go, don't blame yourself anymore.
MrsD: okay,since you said it.
Rea: we will be leaving now. And we will be off to Australia by next week, we will see you before we go.
MrsD: you guys are leaving next week? That's sad. I thought you would be here for some time. Well, okay if that's what you want.
Rea: well yh.
MD: where are you guys staying?
Cal: oh in a hotel
MD: what?! No no no, came live with is until you guys leave.
MrsD: yeah stay here till next week.
Rea: well I guess. But we will check out tomorrow, so after that we will come.
MrsD: okay we will he waiting for you three
Rea: okay, we will be leaving now. Byee.
Mr&Mrs Davila: bye guys.

Andrew's pov
Lexi and I decided to hang out since it been a while. I went to her house and she was busy editing her videos. I helped her edit the videos and we spoke till we fell asleep.

This is the end of the chapter. I know I haven't been active lately but I did manage to update. We are on mid semester break so I am updating. I also realised that today was 7th, which is our anniversary. It's our 5th month Anniversary. Thank you all for 6k+ reads. I love you all and all the ranks. This makes me so happy. I am just an ordinary Landrew shipper with this imagination. I do hope they will date. I wish them both happiness.
Peace✌
~,Jada~